First time

I stood behind my own bedroom door. What could H/N possibly want?

And there she was. Sitting on my bed. Her white dress, all wet from the pool, stuck to her skin; almost a little too revealing. Yet she had a certain glow I didn't expect from her. A glow that wasn't there before.

"Hey H/N. I don't know what I did, but I can assure you, we can fix this if it keeps bothering you." I hugged her.

"It's been hard for me to keep this all these years, so I am just gonna be direct ok? Please don't get mad..." Tears ran down her eyes.

"I promise, that's what friends are for, right?" My hands wiped down her tears from her face.

"Ok... Y/N, the real reason why I hate you, is not because you stole Leo. It was actually because you dated Leo. You see... I was jealous, not because I liked him, but because I liked you."

What? H/N liked me all these years and I never knew.

I could feel myself blushing from that comment. First time in my life that someone confessed their love to me. Leo never had the courage to do so. "Wait, so you are saying.... I was always your crush, not Leo?"

She nodded.

It was difficult for me to speak. "I- I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, yet your offer is still up right? You would do anything for me?"

I still couldn't figure out what she wanted, so I just assured her it was.

"Wait but what do you wan-"

Suddenly, her lips pressed against mine. They were soft, and warm. It felt different than a guys kiss. This one was softer, if even made me a little wet.

"Sorry! I shouldn't have done that." She sobbed.

My fingers touched my lips. Had I just kissed a girl for the first time? I knew I was straight, yet this was different. I was feeling different. As I placed my hand on my heart, I felt its beating grow faster.

At that point, my body just moved by itself.

I leaned in for a kiss, yet this one was more passionate.

H/N hand's traveled all around my back, and I did the same. Her skin was as delicate as a rose, and I could feel her getting hot.

That moment, I knew my life was gonna change.

The kissing kept on going for a while; every second, it became more and more intense.

I found myself untying her bra, yet I stopped.

"Hey, uh... I've never done this and I don't know if it's right but..." I paused. What was I gonna do?

My mind and my heart were in complete different places at that time. Was it the heat of the moment that was making me feel these things?

"It's ok Y/N. I've been waiting for this since I met you."

H/N threw me onto my bed. I could feel her hot breath falling on top of my face. We kept on kissing, until my hand managed to remove H/N's bra. I noticed she did the same.

Her hands were on my body now, massaging both of my nipples. I can say, having another person touch you felt nice. I could feel her warmth through her hands as she grabbed and squished my chest. Why did this feel good?

"Nghh..." I moaned.

H/N laughed a little and continued. Slowly, her hands went back to my neck, and we stood up. Her tongue tasted sweet, just as I'd expected.

My hands now, went down. I knew I had to, to make H/N feel satisfied. After all, she was the one who had these emotions killing her for years.

She felt hot. Her undies were already soaked.

"Let me help you..." slowly, her shirt came off. Later came the pants, and at last, her underwear.

Why do I like this? I got horny just by looking at her that way. A way I wouldn't have never imagined to be looking at a woman.

In an instant, her clit touched mine.

"Ugh..." We both moaned.

I knew she was enjoying herself as much as I was, so I decided to go down on her now. My tongue, touched her warm body. And my fingers, touched her where she would feel them.

"A- ahh! Y/N! Ngghhh... God! Don't s-stop!" H/N screamed.

I was getting even wetter now. H/N looks so hot like this... Mmpphh...

"Ahhh!" She cried.

My hand, fast, went down my clit as H/N laid there gasping for air.

"Ughh..."

Seconds later, we were both there, laying side by side naked on my bed.

"I-" I paused.

"I love you Y/N. Sorry it took me all these years to tell you."

Her soft face turned into my direction. Why did her eyes shine? I know I don't like her, but why did this feel... amazing?

My head turned towards her and smiled.

I knew my life was gonna take a turn after this.