Meet me at 5

As I saw H/N outside, I couldn't stop thinking why was she here? All these years, and now she shows up to apologize. I started sprinting down the stairs, until I found myself right outside my garden.

"Don't move." H/N shouted. She had a lighter on her hands this time.

Slowly I started approaching her, "What? Hey H/N long time no see!"

"I said don't fucking move!"

"What's happening? Why do you have a lighter on your hands?"

"I'm gonna burn everything you love right here right now if you take another step Y/N."

I'd never seen her that angry. Yes, her little drama from high school was bad, but this? It felt like she was a completely different person now.

"H/N can we talk? Are you still mad about me and Leo? That was 7 years ago!" I cried out of desperation.

Suddenly, I found myself surrounded by my family. My brother hid behind my mother while giving me a look that said destroy her like you did a while ago.

"Honey, what's H/N doing here?" Mom exclaimed.

"Mom, don't move."

"Wha-"

"I said don't move."

What was H/N planning to do? Was she still mad about Leo?

"H/N, I don't know what's happening but we can fix this."

She cried, "You have to fix this! I've been troubled because of you."

Trouble? "H/N what trouble? Whatever it is, just put the lighter down."

As I blinked, I saw I was gonna get attacked by her. I didn't know what to do, so I jumped into the pool. And to my surprise, H/N followed me.

"You have to fix this Y/N. It's all your fault." She whispered. Her wet hair made her glow.

Words couldn't escape from my mouth for a while as I admired H/N. It's been so long since I saw her.

"What's all my fault? We can talk this out." I finally said.

"No! You gotta fix this." Her hands grabbed my arm, trying me to pull me towards her.

"Tell me, what can I do?"

"You wouldn't want to..."

"H/N, we have been friends for years now, I would do anything for you."

"If that's so, meet me at your room at 5."

"What for?"

"Just be there."

H/N stood up and left. Everyone else was just confused as to why H/N had come. Damn she surrender that fast? I wonder what's happening.

"It's ok guys, I think H/N was having another one of her moments." I reassured my family.

They knew I had a crazy friend, yet not this level of crazy.

I kept on thinking, what was H/N gonna ask? Over and over again. I waited impatiently until the clock turned to 5.