~PAST~

As you know about shambhavi, she was very simple girl, when she was 18 years she fell in love with a boy named "Nitin" they were in relationship for like 2 years.

But Nitin was manipulating her and ghosting her like he used to go everywhere with his female bestfriend instead of shambhavi but she was not aware about it.

One day she was going out with Nitin but her mother caught her and called her home. After she went home her mom was yelling at her about Nitin.

She tried to make her mom understand that he's a good guy he can take care of her and she wants to marry him.

But her mother slapped and told her that "Jitni dooriyan banaye rakhogi usse utna sahi hoga tumhare liye" she was very confused that how to tell Nitin about it.

But Nitin was chilling with his female bestfriend so he didn't care at all. Shambhavi was crying and then she called Nitin.

Nitin picked up the call and said her that - "tumko pta nahi mai abhi bahar hun baat nahi kar sakta" he said it in anger voice.

After few minutes.

Nitin got home and checked shambhavi's messages - "Nitin mummy ko sab pata chal gaya hai" , "maine tumko call kiya tha lekin tumne kaha tum busy ho that's why".

Now Nitin got a chance to manipulate her more.
So, after few days shambhavi and nitin were not seeing each other. Nitin was also ignoring shambhavi's messages.

She asked him that what's the matter why he's not talking with her. Nitin said that he's busy nowadays and he's not meeting with her because of her mother.

Meanwhile, he was enjoying with his female bestfriend instead.

Months passed like this, he was loosing interest in shambhavi more, but she was missing him.

So, she decided to text him and solve out everything. But he didn't answered her for like 1-2 weeks.

She was worried so she texted his sister and she told that he's gone for travelling with his female bestfriend.

Now, she started overthinking that if now he loves her or not.

She waited for him but he never came back. So she decided to move on.

After few months, Nitin's bestfriend Karan messaged her that - "bhabhi mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi nitin ke baare mei"

So she replied him and he said in the text that - "Nitin aap pe cheat kr rha tha, aapko btaya nhi usne aur mujhse bhi mana kiya tha batane ke liye but fir bhi maine aapko bataya".

After this shambhavi's heart was broken and she starting doing overthinking again and started thinking about multiple types of questions.

She was thinking that - "kya mai uske liye kaafi nahi thi?" , "usko mere baad bhi koi chahiye hui thi?", "kya mai itni buri thi :)?".

She wanted answers for this questions but there was no one who can give the answers.

Few days later, she started going to college and started concentrating on her studies.

Then she met Tiara in college they were just friends but within a month they came close and she became her bestfriend.

She was shambhavi's second home, her second mother who always encourages her and motivates her for her studies.

They were delusional besties. They like to travel everywhere. If there's any occasion or festival they used to go together.

They were like soulmates. But Tiara was a overthinker that one day she and Shambhavi will get separated because of their lives after college.

But Shambhavi always gives her reassurance that our friendship will remain same. And we'll always stay in touch.

After few months their semester exams were going on they both passed the exam with good numbers.

And graduated from college. They promised each other that they'll always stay in touch and connected.

They were also family friends. So, after one month they got shifted to another place for studies. Shambhavi was studying for architecture and Tiara was studying for chatter accounter.

So they got busy in their lives. And she didn't get time to talk to Tiara so she was angry at Shambhavi that she never call or text her.

After few days, they decided to meet each other on 3rd October.

Shambhavi was wearing a white coloured t-shirt and a brown coloured cargo.

Tiara was wearing a white coloured top with green pants.

They went to the mall and did some shopping. Then they went to the food court to eat something they ordered a combo of burger. After finishing the food they went to the dessert shop to something in sweet.

Then after that they went to home.

Shambhavi got a call from Nitin's bestfriend Karan he said - " Nitin ka accident hogya hai bhabhi aur unki halat bhot critical hai " .

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝑷𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 ♥︎

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 😭
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next part will come soon stay tuned<3

Love you all✨
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Also follow me on insta 🌷-

Love you all✨•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Also follow me on insta 🌷-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••