~THE WEDDING~🌸

As this was the engagement we were excited about it.

The theme of the engagement was blue. The whole crowd was filled with blue. Everyone was looking so happy.

I was getting ready with Tiara in the room. I was wearing a blue lehenga.

And Tiara was wearing a beautiful white lehenga

We went downstairs and everybody was staring at me and Tiara

at me and Tiara. My mother came and said "dono bohot hi pyaari lag rahi ho" and she gave a kala tika behind our ears.

Me and Tiara were blushing. Then after a few minutes Tiara bhabhi and her family came now the engagement was getting started. My mother told me to bring the thaali of the ring.

I was about to bring the ring until I saw the same guy standing beside the door, when I bought the ring outside of the I was about to fall because of the carpet then and there that guy caught me in his arms.

He was actually so handsome. Then he left and then I gave the thaali to my mom of the ring, the crowd was filled with laughter, love, and joy.

Then Rahul bhai put the ring in Shrishti. Parents hugged each other. Then my father's best friend came and hugged him and congratulated him.

Then the photoshoot was going on of Rahul bhai and Shrishti bhabhi. Shrishti bhabhi was wearing a beautiful white gown and Rahul bhai was wearing a black coat.

They were looking so cute together.

Then I was talking with Tiara. I told her the whole story and the about that guy that caught me while I was bringing the thaali of the ring.

She was teasing me and saying "kya pta mere jija ji ho umhm", "mil gya koi mil hi gya". As I have no interest in him even though I don't even know who he is.

So I was getting mad and told her to shut up and she was laughing. Then I laughed too and then we went outside and we were getting bored then my mother came and sat beside us.

We were talking about the wedding and then my mother said that "tu bhi dhundle apne liye kisiko teri bhi karwa denge shadi" I got up in anger and said "sochna bhi mat".