~RAHUL'S WEDDING PREPARATIONS~

She was in panic that what to do after this she didn't knew she can't go to hospital as well because her mother said to keep stay away from Nitin.

She called Tiara and told everything to her, Tiara decided to go to the hospital and inform shambhavi about Nitin.

After few minutes, Tiara gone to the hospital, and searched about Nitin but there was nothing about Nitin he was not even admitted there.

So Tiara gone to shambhavi's home and told her that Nitin was not there in the hospital shambhavi was shocked about that and then she called Karan.

But, his call was coming busy so shambhavi thought to go the hospital and check once again.

She gone to the hospital and checked but there was no information about Nitin, so she got confused.

After that she reached home and researched about Nitin but she got nothing she also asked the staff of the hospital but she said nothing.

She was still in shocked that how can it be happen.
She took a shower it was 1 pm on Saturday her duty was off she took a nap.

In the evening, she went to the cafe and had some coffee because she needed therapy so she was also reading a book.

After spending some time she saw a boy with a gun standing near the cafe's door. She thought that the guy was going to shoot someone.

She went outside to catch him but he was gone so she wasn't able to catch him.

After that she got home she took a shower again and had dinner then she went to sleep.

Morning, she got dressed up and went to do her job. The same routine was going on.

Until she saw Karan, she stopped him and started asking him questions like "Nitin kaha hai?" "Uska accident hua tha lekin wo hospital mei nahi tha kyu?"

Karan was not able to give her answers so he kept silent and left.

Shambhavi was still confused about the case so she went inside and started doing her job to divert her mind.

Then she started working as normal days.

In the afternoon she got home, taken a shower had lunch and get to sleep as she needed a proper rest.

She slept like for 1-7 pm. After she woke up her father said that tomorrow they're going to see rishtas for her brother Rahul.

She was really excited about it as this was her beloved brother's wedding.

She had dinner with her family and went to sleep.

In the morning, It's a beautiful morning I was going to do my job and I was wearing a light coffee brown coloured coat with white a white top with boots and a bag

When I reached my work place I got a call from my dad and he was saying that - "we're going to see rishta for your brother" I was really excited about it.

After few minutes

I finished my work and went home and took a shower and I was reading books.

Then my family members came and called me so I went downstairs.
Dad was saying - "beta shambhavi tumhare bhaiya ki shadi fix hogyi"
I was really happy that my brother is going to get married.

My father also said that one of his friends is also coming to "Samir uncle" my father's best friend He and his family are also going to attend the wedding.

Then we started to do the preparations for the wedding we called the music player, decorator's.

We went shopping for my brother's wedding.
Everything was going good until and unless we saw some mafia guys with guns inside the mall they were trying to shoot the manager of the mall.

In the mafia's gang there was a guy who injured his left hand while shooting someone shoot him from behind.

After a few minutes everything went normal and we went home, I told my best friend tiara not to tell anyone whatever happened in the mall or else they'll be worried.

She nodded yes, we went to our rooms and the tiara was staying at my house for 1 night.

In the morning we woke up earlier because we have to do the preparations, we took a shower and after that we had our breakfast and we started to do the preparations for the wedding.

Then Shrishti bhabhi and her family came again and we were getting dressed. They came and sat on the sofa.

And we started talking my mother and father asked some questions to shrishti bhabhi as every father in law and mother in law asks their bride to be.

Then my mother said to my brother - "Shrishti ko pura ghar dikha lao aur baatein bhi karlo dono"

Then my brother and Shrishti bhabhi went to see the house and they talked personally with each other They got to know many things about them.

They came and sat beside their parents and said once again because the marriage was fixed earlier but bhabhi and rahul bhaiya didn't get a chance to talk with each other they said that - "hume ye rishta manzur hai" everyone was so happy.

They celebrated that I and Tiara were so excited for the wedding! We were trying our lehengas!

Then we and Tiara went to a club where all of my friends were invited We got inside of the club and started dancing.

I was wearing a black short dress for the party. We danced and enjoyed it until I saw a guy with an injured hand his left hand was injured as I saw in the mall in the morning.

I was curious what if this is the guy whom I've seen in the morning at the mall with the gangster group.

I thought that I should check up on him or else if anyone gets by him by any chance if he's the gangster then he can do anything without even hesitating.

So I followed him wherever he was going he went to the beside of the basement and then I saw....

In the side of the basement I saw that he was talking to someone about the party, and the person with whom he was talking to was wearing a black coat with a mask.

After a few minutes, I got inside the club because I found out nothing about that suspicious man, then Tiara took some shots and then we got home safely.

Next morning, it was my brother's engagement
we were preparing the things and then we called the jewellery sales men to show us some rings that we can buy for shrishti bhabhi.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ 𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑 ~

𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑘𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑘ℎ𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑖 𝑎𝑢𝑟 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 1-2 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝐼'𝑚 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You can also follow me on Instagram -

@_author.adrija