Additional Information

Some important information about My Werewolf World .

Royal True Blood Alpha :

( Characteristics of Royal True Alpha : Black wolf + Red eyes )

They are the most powerful and strongest creature , their Alpha voice affects every creature even non-wolf  . They are ruthless and merciless , it's their normal nature . They are very dominating and extremely possessive in nature . They are extremely intelligent and cunning due to excessive Alpha genes . 

They are extremely rare and mainly they are Dominating males who are mostly Tops  and their children are mostly the strongest .

It is never seen that a Royal Alpha will be mated to another Royal Alpha b/c  , it's rare that a Royal Alpha can't give birth but it's not impossible ( exception : Taehyung ) ;

They are mostly Top in a relationship . 

* They can only have s*x with their mates as their bond are the strongest , so they repel or can't get physical with anyone else beside their mate .

* Their rut start at 16 and happens twice a year .

----------------Mutation :

Due to ingestion of Moonflower and Moon poison at the age when Taehyung is just a baby , some mutation took place in Tae's body

Due to ingestion of Moonflower and Moon poison at the age when Taehyung is just a baby , some mutation took place in Tae's body .  The only White Royal Alpha .

Taehyung's wolf which should have been Black with red eyes became White Wolf with red + blue eyes . He will have the same power of a Royal True Blood Alpha but will look like an omega . 

Taehyung is the only Royal Alpha to ever to fertile enough to be able to  become pregnant and have pups .

Tae have a blue mark on his forehead which looked like a crown was a mystery to everyone .

* Tae will have both his rut and heat simultaneously , his heat because of omega characters and Rut b/c he is an Alpha . He will attract Alpha towards himself and will be a threat to Unmated Omegas as in his rut his Royal alpha genes will take over him . 

Due to the Mutation his temperament will depend on his mood .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alpha :

* Their characteristics may be different according to looks but their eyes are mostly orange in color . They are powerful and strong and are more in numbers than Royal Alphas .

* They are possessive towards their mates but they can get physical with anyone besides their mate too . Only and until they are unmarked , once marked by their mate they can't unless their mate id dead or rejected .

* Their Alpha voice affects every wolf except Royal blood . The non-wolf will get scared by their Alpha voice but they can't make them obey their orders .

-------------------------------------------

Beta :

They are mainly warriors in a pack with medium height and orange eyes as characteristic .

They are submissive to their upper ranks . They can get physical with different people too when they have been rejected by their mate or either it's dead . 

Only female Betas can get pregnant . 

---------------------------------------------------

Omega :

Weakest than anyone in the hierarchy except the Royal family omegas . ( b/c they are given training since their childhood ) .

They are mostly fertile even Males .

Their characteristic are White fur + blue eyes . 

Most submissive towards superior ranks except Royal family Omegas as they only submit their True Mates .  

--------------------------------------------😈

* Everyone shift at the age of 13-15 years of age . 

* Jungkook shifted at 13 while Taehyung at 15 b/c of the side effect of Moon poison and his late awakening .

--------------------------------------------------:)