Present

After 18 years years ( Present Time ) :

Taehyung & Jhope :- 18 years old 

Namjoon & Jin :- 21 years old ( Mates ) 

Jungkook , Yoongi & Jimin :- 19 years old ( few months till their 20th Birthday ) .

--------------------------------------------------

In Kim Palace :- 

A boy of 18 years age is running down the stairs excitedly to meet his 2 older brother after 3 months since they have gone for their Royal Training to the Blood Moon pack , Jeon Palace

A boy of 18 years age is running down the stairs excitedly to meet his 2 older brother after 3 months since they have gone for their Royal Training to the Blood Moon pack , Jeon Palace .

He's running at the full speed , fully using his powers of being a Royal Blood at its max , he's none other than the ethereal looking youngest Prince Kim Taehyung .

As soon as he reached the main gate of the Palace he stopped at the gate not stepping out of the Palace , not even a single peek outside the door , patiently waiting for his Hyungs

As soon as he reached the main gate of the Palace he stopped at the gate not stepping out of the Palace , not even a single peek outside the door , patiently waiting for his Hyungs . 

Just as the gate opens and he gets the whiff of their familiar scent , he launches himself towards the older , they were taken by surprise  and were going to lose their balance but somehow balance themselves and their sweet little bean too .

They were surprised b/c they didn't sense his presence and he was insanely fast for them to even react , they didn't got his scent b/c of the distance but he got it as he's powerful than them and his senses is stronger than them 10 times .

Taehyung :- I MISSED YOU HYUNGS ! ( says while still hugging them tightly ) .

Namjoon :- We too missed you , our Taebear . ( says while smiling widely which shows his dimples ) .

 ( says while smiling widely which shows his dimples )

Jimin :- Yes , we missed our little bear too much . ( says while hugging his younger brother tightly ) ;

The siblings hug each other and  then walk towards the living room where their parents are sitting and talking about some pack works while drinking  tea

The siblings hug each other and  then walk towards the living room where their parents are sitting and talking about some pack works while drinking  tea .

Namjoon and Jimin hug their parents and sit beside them with Taehyung .

( Mr. Kim will be written as Dad and Mrs. Kim as Mom ) 

Dad :-  So , Namjoon when is Jin coming for family Dinner with us . He have to meet Tae before Academy begins . ( asks while looking at his oldest son ) 

Mom :- Yeah and this time even our Taebear going to attend the Academy too . ( She says while smiling towards Tae who in returns gives  a small smile ) .

Namjoon :- Don't worry Mom and Dad , i already informed him and Jeons and Mins will be here in a week's time . 

Taehyung was listening to all of this with a smile on his face as he was genuinely happy for his hyung finding his mate who loves him in equal passion as his hyung . But still there was a slight fear in his heart which he has since the last 2 years after that incident .

Even though everyone tells him it wasn't him but still he thinks that he was the cause of that destruction that day . Taehyung smiles everyday brightly b/c he can't worry his hyungs and parents but deep within he feels that what if his mate rejects him b/c he's a MONSTER .

V whimpers at the thought of his mate rejecting , the rejection of their mate will hurt them to the extent that their wolf's may die or will go berserk . Royal Blood has strongest mate bonds and that is the reason they have the most painful and dangerous effects after a rejection .

Taehyung was in deep thoughts which was broken when is Mom speaks ;

Mom :- Joonie your marking will take place after 6 months on crowning of the next Kings of every packs . Jungkook , Jimin and Yoongi are going to turn 20 in 6 months . They will be adults officially and will find their mates . Well i am so excited . ( she speaks in her happy and excited tone ) .

Jimin :- Yeah , we will find our mates . ( sad tone which was unheard by everyone except Tae , well he did b/c of his super sharp hearing ) . 

Tae mind :- Hey V , don't you think Jimin hyung isn't that happy about finding his mate . ( he speaks to his wolf V who also nods and hums his head ) .

V :- Do you think our brother likes someone and he doesn't want to find his mate b/c of that . Let's ask hyung later . And don't forget our rut is just around the corner . 

Taehyung nods his head and cuts off his link with V and turns towards his Brother Namjoon and Father .

Taehyung :- Dad , Mom , Hyungs my ......rut is coming . ( he says and bites is lips nervously while saying this ) .

As Tae said that he observed that Jimin and his Mother shivered at their place visibly he felt bad and looks down , but when he looks at his Father and oldest brother Namjoon they assure him with their eyes that everything will be alright .

"He is worried and scared b/c in a week is soon be brother-in-law who happens to be omega too is comin here with family and friends . Everything is great but the problems his rut is coming too ." 

" Will he be able to contain his MONSTER ."

-----------------------------------------------🤔🤔