You are Mine

After having breakfast :

In Living room :-

King Jeon :- Kim , now when the protection is broken and they ( Taekook ) have already met , we have to announce Taehyung as the Prince to the whole world

King Jeon :- Kim , now when the protection is broken and they ( Taekook ) have already met , we have to announce Taehyung as the Prince to the whole world . ( said in a serious tone ) 

Taehyung who was sitting with Jungkook on the couch got slightly tensed when he learnt that he have to reveal himself , noticing this Jungkook holds his hands and assured him with his eyes that everything will be alright .

King Kim :- I as thinking the same Jeon and after his reveal he have to attend the academy too . Why don't we organize a party and introduce him then .

After listening to King Kim both Jeon and Min couple nodded their heads thinking of this a great idea . 

Suddenly Tae's eyes got bloody red and the aura around him screamed dominance  which send shivers down everyone's spine except Jungkook . Everyone understood V was in control now .

V :- Dad ( looking at King Kim ) i don't want my rank to be disclosed to anyone outside the family members present here and the fact that Jungkook is my MATE should not be revealed this early . LET'S SEE WHAT MY DEAR ENEMIES NEXT MOVE IS . ( says with cold tone while smirking , he was releasing his Alpha pheromones which suffocated everyone else except Jungkook ) .

After saying this V looked at Jimin and his Mom to see them shaking in their place , he muttered a sorry and gave Tae the control . 

Jungkook :- He is right Uncle ( King Kim) we should test the waters first . ( says in his dominance voice ) .

Everyone nods at Taekook idea and went towards their room to relax but Tae grabs Jungkook hands and stops him from entering his room . Jungkook looks at him and then asks him if he is alright and need something .

but Tae just takes Jungkook to his own room . 

SETH ( Jungkook's wolf ) :- What happened to our mate , he looks worried . ( asked to Jungkook ) .

Jungkook :- I don't know either Seth, let's wait for him to tell us on his own .. ( replies to Seth in his mind ) .

Tae settle down on his bed along with Jungkook who just keeps looking at Tae , Jungkook noticed his heavy breathing and anxious face  .

Jungkook :- Tae , if you want to tell me something , you can . ( says softly and holds his hands in assuring manner  ) .

Tae gives his boxy smile to Jungkook at his understanding nature and the takes a deep breath and finally tells him the secret he holds in his heart this whole time .

Taehyung :- Do you know about why i get chained when i enter my rut period ( Tae looks at Jungkook , who shakes his head as No ) ; It's because something happened when i turned 16 on my first rut .