His Baby and His Kook

In Taehyung's room :---------

There was 2 people peacefully lying on the bed , covered in each other warmth . Well they are Jungkook and Taehyung . After Tae went unconscious Jungkook took him to his room for rest as he knows that his pup overexerted himself today . His omega body still can't take his alpha powers .

Tae was sleeping peacefully while here our Bunny looking Wolf Jungkook was staring at his mate without even blinking . Jungkook gently caresses Tae's face with his knuckles .

Jungkook :- I didn't think nor was i excited for my mate , but after meeting you for the first time in that room with you all chained up did something to my heart . I just wanted to protect you and keep you away from everyone else even from your dear family . I am a Jealous man you know , i get jealous even if you are smiling and being close with your family i don't like it at all . But you know i was the happiest when you and V both accepted me and Seth as your mate . If you have even asked for this world to be yours at that moment I WOULD HAVE THROWN EVERYTHING AT YOUR FEET . (he whispers to Tae who is sleeping peacefully , his tone held something dark and deep which would have surely sacred Tae if was in his senses ) .

I don't know about LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT but I KNEW THE MOMENT I SAW YOU THAT YOU WERE MINE . ( he says this with his deep voice and then presses his lips to Tae's forehead as if cherishing this moment . )

And then he went back to his most important work and that is staring at his Taehyung .

how Jungkook was looking at our little Taebaby

Soon he also drifted into a peaceful slumber in his mate's arm , while possessively holding Tae's waist in his arms .

------------------------------------------

Somewhere deep in a forest :----

?? :- Now tell me how do i get rid of him ? ( he said while pacing forth and back , his voice giving away his distress . )

Witch :- It won't be as easy as it was before , he has found his mate . I don't know who his mate his but i can see the color red in their relationship . It means his Mate is powerful and insane for him . If something were to happen to him his mate would probably destroy the so called world you wanna rule .

The witch said calmly , not to increase the distressed man's worry .

?? :- I don't care about his mate , i just want to kill him and you know why is that too , don't you ? He is destined to kill me with his own hands and the time is not far too .

Witch :- You can kill him on the next BLUE MOON , as his omega powers will be at peak and even his healing powers will not work properly , but only if his mate isn't by his side . But before that you have to find out how he looks like . The Next Blue Moon is in 2 months .