𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Warning: This part contains smut (only read if you feel comfortable with it)

__________________

June 17, 2020

Yeosang felt Seonghwa's tongue slide into his mouth and an incredible feeling spread through his stomach. His hand moved to Seonghwa's neck and Seonghwa rolled over him. Yeosang felt Seonghwa push him roughly into the pillow. All his thoughts disappeared and his tongue connected with Seonghwa's. It was one of the best feelings Yeosang had ever had.

Unfortunately, this feeling disappeared far too quickly as Seonghwa moved backwards and they pulled away from each other. Yeosang's lips burned. He wanted more.

He looked into Seonghwa's dark eyes that were filled with lust. "Are you sure?" Seonghwa whispered and he brushed a strand of hair out of Yeosang's face. Yeosang wanted to say no, because they were just friends and he didn't want to destroy anything, but this idiot was way too good looking and Yeosang wanted to feel that feeling again. The feeling of being wanted by someone.

"I'm sure," Yeosang breathed out, not taking his eyes off Seonghwa. A slight smirk crept onto Seonghwa's lips.
Then he leaned down and his lips and tongue traveled over Yeosang's neck. Yeosang rolled his eyes back and let himself fall.

While Seonghwa continued to drive him crazy, he pulled the blanket off them. Then he pulled away and pulled Yeosang's shirt up. Yeosang straightened up and Seonghwa pulled it over his head. A cool air brushed over Yeosang's naked torso, but he didn't have time to think about it because Seonghwa pushed him back into the mattress. He looked at him playfully. Then he bit his lower lip. "I've wanted you for so long," he whispered and bent down. Yeosang's heart began to beat faster.

Seonghwa's tongue circled around his nipple, then over his abs to his pelvis. Yeosang's fingers slid into Seonghwa's hair and as he got goosebumps all over his body, the first stifled moan left his mouth. Seonghwa watched Yeosang closely as his lips moved to Yeosang's waistband and he used his teeth to untie the bow that was tied to Yeosang's sweatpants.

_____________

A whimper left Yeosang's lips. He was about to go crazy. Seonghwa sat behind him and pressed Yeosang against his body as he thrust into him roughly.

Yeosang had a long time ago lost control of his body. Seonghwa's right hand gripped Yeosang's erection and jerked him off at the same pace as he thrust into him. His left hand was around Yeosang's neck,. choking him and stealing the last of his breath. And the more suffocating and pulsating this feeling became, the closer Yeosang came to his climax.

Seonghwa's rapid breathing reached Yeosang's neck, leaving goosebumps all over his back again. At the same time, sweat was pouring down his forehead and with every passing second, the heat inside him became more unbearable.

"I'm coming," Yeosang groaned and licked his lips. Seonghwa's lips moved to Yeosang's neck and his hand became faster and faster. "Cum for me, Baby," he spoke against Yeosang's neck, then his tongue slid over Yeosang's neck again and his teeth bit lightly into his skin. This pain gave Yeosang the rest and he came.

Seonghwa pushed Yeosang forward until Yeosang landed on the mattress, then he thrust into him faster and rougher. Yeosang squinted his eyes, his moans became louder and louder and he couldn't think of anything else. Nothing but the hurting and amazing sensation in his ass that drove him crazy.

Seonghwa came a few seconds later and with a loud moan, he let himself fall onto Yeosang's body, savoring his climax.

Yeosang's breathing calmed down again and after a short time he opened his eyes again. Exhausted, Seonghwa slowly pulled out of Yeosang and then rolled next to him. Yeosang looked at him with half-open eyes. Seonghwa's arm went around Yeosang's waist and with a smirk he gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That was amazing," he said, still a little out of breath, brushing his black hair out of his face.