𝐓𝐞𝐧

"Now that you're here already, have a drink with us."

________________

July 3, 2023

Yeosang looked down at the glass with the transparent liquid. Carefully, he took it and nervously looked back at Jongho and Wooyoung who were both looking at him. Wooyoung smiled. "You don't have to drink if you don't want to." Yeosang heard what he said, but took a sip anyway. His eyes suddenly widened. "Omg what's that?" he said as it tasted surprisingly delicious. Jongho giggled slightly. It was the most beautiful laugh Yeosang had ever heard.

"Order more if you want. I'll pay." Jongho said, then leaned back and brushed his purple hair out of his face. Yeosang felt an abnormal tingling in his stomach.

.....

It was long past midnight and Yeosang drank his third glass. He was starting to feel the alcohol but didn't feel drunk yet. Jongho seemed to be able to handle a lot more. The only one who had put his head on the table for half an hour was Wooyoung.

Jongho stroked his head. "Are you okay?" he laughed lightly. Wooyoung mumbled something, but it was unintelligible. "Maybe you should take him home," said Yeosang. He didn't want them to leave yet, but Wooyoung really didn't seem to be feeling well.

Suddenly, Jongho pulled out his phone. "I'll call his brother." Yeosang nodded, not yet knowing what that meant. After Jongho had finished his short phone call, he grabbed Wooyoung's arm. "I'll just take him to the exit. Can you wait here?" Yeosang nodded and followed Jongho's movements. Together with Wooyoung, he walked away from the table and disappeared down the stairs.

Yeosang took a deep breath. He took the opportunity to take out his phone himself. In the inside camera, he looked at himself and fixed his hair. He knew he was crazy, but he wanted to look at least somewhat good in front of Jongho. Yeosang closed the camera again and noticed a message from Seonghwa.

Idiot
Where are you?
Seen

Yeosang rolled his eyes. He didn't think twice and switched his phone off. Then he put it back in his pocket and took a big sip.

....

It took half an eternity for Jongho to come back and Yeosang almost thought he had just left.

"Hey, sorry it took so long." Yeosang heard a voice and straightened up. With a smile, Jongho landed opposite him again. "Wooyoung's brother picked him up." Yeosang nodded. Nervously, he then released his gaze. He didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing that they were alone now.

"Should we order something else?" Yeosang nodded. His eyes wandered around the room and he tried with all his might not to look in Jongho's direction, but it didn't work. "Tell me something about yourself," Jongho said with a smile and downed the rest of the drink in his glass. Yeosang started fiddling with his shirt. "What do you know already?" he asked uncertainly, as Mingi had probably told him a lot. He wondered why Jongho even wanted to talk to someone like him. Was he not afraid or disgusted?

Jongho smiled back at him. "Not much." A waitress came and placed two glasses in front of them. Yeosang took a sip, he had no idea what to say. Was there anything interesting about him at all? With the new alcohol kicking in, he took a deep breath.

"And you? You're studying with your friends?" Luckily for Yeosang, Jongho nodded to the question. "We came here together from Seoul." Yeosang's finger slowly stroked the smooth surface of the glass. He was too nervous to look Jongho in the eyes, so he kept his eyes on his drink. Yeosang knew that it wasn't good that he was here and also alone with him.