24.Ownership

Unknown pov
📍 California

"So everything in motion"I asked the dummy infront me.

"Yea Dirt bounce"he answered.

"Yuh have any important message fi mi?"I asked.

"Not really important but his girlfriend birthday is in 1 week a think not sure"he answered.

"Did you say girlfriend?"I asked.

"Yea him a lock down a pretty dark skin girl weh go St.hughs".

Best thing me hear from morning

"That's very important stupid"I said to him.

Hopefully this go smoothly so mi can kill him quick

Mi nah chance it fi him come turn pon mi a rass

Him been a live life man cause him get all woman.Any dolly house weh a gwaan a Jamaica mi ago mash it up;I think it's time to my home country a visit.

"Scar head"I called my right hand man.

"Set up a flight to Jamaica for next week Friday"I said and he nod and move off.

"Yuh can go back home now and make sure yuh nuh make nothing look suspicious"I said to the dummy infront of me.

Denique's pov
📍 Norbrook

"Hey guys welcome back to my YouTube channel it's your girl cia here with a another banger stay tuned to find out more.As unuh see in a the caption weh we ago talk about,if you haven't subscribe as yet please click the subscribe button,like and share those who has been apart of this journey with me muah.Let's get into the video my babies"I said to my imaginary camera.

"Mi good pus Sister"I shouted.

"Wah crawsis"she replied.

"Yuh know mi love and care fi yuh doh"I ask and she hummed "cah get yuh leather skirt please"I asked in a baby voice.

"I knew that's the why you were all lovey dovey"she said and we both started laughing.

" You can have it though"she said after she sobered up from laughing and I hug her.

"Thank you best big sister"I said and she smile.

"We haven't had a sister to sister talk in a long while come let's sit down and have a talk"breanna suggested and I nod .

"So how you and your little boyfriend"she asked

"We're okay.He's loving and caring"I responded trying not to blush