25.MIA

**3 Days later**

Excuse my grammatical errors💞.

Denique's pov📍 Norbrook Saturday November 15

Denique's pov
📍 Norbrook
Saturday November 15

It has been 3 days since I spoke to Akeil which is unlike him and am starting to panic.Deciding that I would ring his phone once when I did it went straight to voicemail.

Mi will bawl enuh

Weh mi man deh bomboclaat mn.. chro

Calling:R.O.D♥️🧚🏾‍♀️

"Bestie what's up?"Sash asked breathless as the call connected.

Alonzo just done deal with har

Not now time and place

"Alonzo deh near yuh"I asked

"Yea"she replied

"Give him the phone please"I said

"Sis wah gwaan"He asked cheerily as if him bestie nuh MIA

"You know weh Akeil deh because him nah answer him phone"I asked

"No but him maybe gone clear him head"he retorted and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh"I asked confused

"So nobody no tell yuh"he asked"Shakeil meet in a car accident 3 nights ago"he said and I wonder if I was actually hearing clearly.

"Yuh play to much"I said in disbelief.

"Anuh lie sis"he said and I hang up not wanting to hear anything else.

Why nobody called me and tell me not even tamoyah

Something bad always have to happen when everything is going good in my life.My birthday is in 4 days,my boyfriend is MIA(missing in action)and his brother is in the hospital.

Father God as I come before your presence this morning I just want to thank you for waking me up this morning and putting food on my table.Father god I know that I don't always pray but please guide and protect akeil and shakeil under your wings O god Almighty;you said knock and it shall be open,ask and it shall be given,seek and you will find.As shakeil lay in that hospital bed remind him that he's strong and he will overcome this obstacle.Please father god don't make we have to mourn a loss in times like this in Jesus mighty name I pray amen.

Plasma 91:1-5

1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.
2. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day.Amen