26.Denique's day

Didn't proof read
Excuse my grammatical errors.

Aliyah pov
📍 Andrews memorial hospital
November 20

Looking down at my wash belly I cry feeling lost and empty.

All now Akeil don't call or text me and am getting very worried.My mind races with worst-case scenarios, my heart heavy with fear as I continue to try call Akeil's phone but it keeps going to voicemail.

Baby where are you come home

Deciding that I was going to call Denique and ask her if she have heard from him.

Calling:Hija💞

"Ms.aliyah"she said once the was connected.

"Pretty girl..have you heard from Akeil?"I asked getting straight to the point.

"No he's not answering my calls and am getting a bit worried"she said with sadness on her voice.

"Same pretty girl"I said.

"Keep faith am sure nothing is wrong with him and I hope Shakeil gets well soon"she said and smile at her caring behavior.

"I will baby girl, I will"I said before we said our goodbyes.

Turning my attention back to Shakeil I prayed a small prayer over his life.

The doctor said that he if wakes up it's a miracle due to him having a 5% chance of living,am a bit relief that he has a chance to live but am sad at the same time because he might not make it.

Hopefully if he do makes it he isn't a vegetable even if he's I would still be glad that he's alive.

Hearing the door open I looked up seeing a thick brown girl entering the room,as our eyes meet she gets ready to turn away but I called her back.

"Come baby"I said to her.

She then re-entered the room and she greeted me awkwardly.

"Baby girl relax I don't bite"I said and her body visually relaxed.

"Are you his girlfriend"I asked her and shake her head indicating no.

"We're in talking stage"she said and I smile.

I like her

Denique's pov📍 Norbrook

Denique's pov
📍 Norbrook

Sitting in my room I listen to some SZA as I get ready to start cleaning my room that looks like a hog pen.

My birthday is in two days and am not really happy to celebrate.

Hearing my door open revealing sash and moya they instantly started asking if am okay and explain to them that I might not celebrate my birthday.