29.Mission

Akeil pov 📍 Unknown

Akeil pov
📍 Unknown

Them better doh make night reach and mi nuh get my woman and see if a nuh world war III mi create in Jamaica.

Fvck with anybody else but doh mess with my: mother brother, cousin and mi blct woman

"Yuh find nothing Tyreek?"I asked impatiently.

"Yea but it a say she deh a Spain"he said scratching his head back.

Him fraid yuh get dawk enuh

"Somebody in a we gang a traitor"I said looking around the room at the body reaction.

"It can be right location and it can also be a trick"I said not knowing the decision to make.

"Make we-"he started but he was cut off by the ringing of my phone, taking out my phone I realized it's a unknown number.

Mi a Answer because a serious time now

After I answered the phone I waited for the other person to speak first.

"Hello to my nephew"the person said and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

Nephew??

"Nephew mi pussyclaat"I replied harshly to my so called uncle.

"No respect I see"he said chuckling.

"Well let's get to business you have to pay $10,000,000 jmd in the next 48 hours if you want your princess that you love so dearly to live"he said laughing and I mouth to Tyreek make sure he tracks the call.

"If yuh touch a hair pon har mi make yuh affi keep funeral after funeral pussy"I said in a grave tone.

Is like them people yah want mi tun Jamaica upside down tpc

Don't fvck wid me woman

"Well you have until 48 hours.Lets see how much you love her,the clock is ticking"he said before ending the call.

"Tyreek?"I called his name in a questioning manner.

"Location a show say them deh a Spain mob"he replied.

Right now mi confuse but anything a anything

"Eyeball line up the best man tell them say a war time make sure every weapon loaded and nah stick"I said to my right handed man.

"Alright mob"he said walking off.

Doh fvck wid ehh truck

"And also make sure every man have on them best"I shouted.