27.Time

Didn't proofread excuse the mistakes

Tamoyah's pov
📍Sea side

"So much things running through my mind I can barely think"I sang to rod wave Boyz don't cry.

Sitting at the sea side,I stared at the sea contemplating if I should really do it.

If I do it most persons are going to say that I was selfish and I didn't think of how I was going to hurt my love ones.

They don't understand when you are going through depression and your inner demons are at work it's overwhelming because the pain you are feeling keeps getting unbearable.

Right now am feeling lost, empty and lonely, sitting on beach listening to the water hit against the rocks are peaceful helping you think.

Everything started coming back from years ago when I was sexual assaulted causing me to start cry.In times like these I wish shakeil was here to comfort me.

Couple years ago my own cousin sexually assaulted me and I didn't tell my mother at the time because I didn't really understand at the time;but now as I sit listening to the peaceful sea water everything started coming back.

Going through depression and anxiety wanting to explain your feelings but you yourself don't even understand how.

Flashback(11 years ago)

"Hey"I said to my cousin who walked in the room.

"Wah gwaan cuz..weh Ashley?"he asked referring to our other cousin.

"She gone"I responded looking back at the TV.

"Look how long yuh nuh see yuh favorite cousin come give me a hug nuh"he said and I got up hugging him then he squeezed my bottom.

"Don't do that Marlon"I said and he laugh as if it was funny.

"No mean nuh harm cuz"he said but I didn't pay him any attention.

He then sit beside me pretending as if he was watching the TV and started touching my breast.

"Marlon stop nuh"I said getting ready to cry.

"You are touching me inappropriately"I said and he hissed his teeth.

"Stop tell lie pon mi likkle girl"he said angrily.

......

Feeling someone shaking me I turned around only to be face with Marlon and I ask him what was he waking me for.

"Gimmi piece nuh"he said and I looked at him confused.

"Huh..what you talking about?"I asked him.