30.

Tamoyah's pov 📍Cherry gardens

Tamoyah's pov
📍Cherry gardens

"Where is Shakeil?"the other girl in the car asked Alonzo.

"I don't know"he lied and roll my eyes.

"How yuh nuh know and unuh always deh one place?"she asked another.

Who is she?

His girlfriend

Cousin

Who???

"Alonzo don't drop me at home I don't want to go home"I said and he looked at giving me I can't look.

Mi cah bother enuh

Unuh must a say if mi Neva drown

Flashback(couple days ago)

Ignoring the voice in my head I sank myself deeper in the water awaiting death to takes it course.

Yuh really ago do this

Yuh nuh achieve yuh goals yet

A the work of the devil

When the time is hard lean on Jesus shoulder if there is no one shoulder to lean on.

Listening to my subconscious I up from under the water releasing the breath I was holding.

*Breathe breathe*

The devil fail once again

We can overcome

Walking back to sit in the sand I think about how life have been since I fell back into depression.

Tired

Hurt

Weak

Betrayed

Even though my friends and I are a trio it has always been denique and sash together,sash was denique favorite and the same goes for denique with sash.

I have always heard people say in a trio there is always going to be a duo but I never believe until I was a trio.

At the time when I met Shakeil I was so happy because I finally got the attention I would crave in males.I guess that's what daddy issues caused.

Now he's not here I feel lost,empty,tired,weak and betrayed.He was my main source of happiness now it gone.

He's going to make it

Am going through it all and nobody knows;they don't even care yet still am here considering their feelings and how selfish I would be.

Taking up back the knife from where I left it, I began cutting my arms and leg trying to ease the pain in my heart.