I Have Asthma, and I Can't Breathe

Warnings: Smut, Swearing, Kinks, Gentle Dom Steve Rogers, Masturbation, Religious talk (is that even a warning?), Old fashioned Ideals (he's from the 40s people), Steve supports the LGBTQ+ community (because he's cool like that), He has a Breeding Kink (no our girl isn't getting prego anytime soon, or at all. I'm not sure yet, so thoughts?)

         Don't leave any hate comments, please. They will be deleted. 

Italics = Fantasy

        As always, the Smut will be marked so you can skip it if you'd like to. Minors leave now, please.

        Also, I never thought I'd look up the statistics for a males circumcision in the 1940s, but here we are. 60% of US men were as a health preventative measure, so it's official. Steve Rogers was officially circumcised. 

        This chapter will NOT be 16k like the last one. Instead, it's just under 10k since my 11 month old threw a fit every time I opened the laptop. It's like he doesn't get my full attention 24/7 or something. (Please read this with a ridiculous amount of sarcasm and sass) 😐😝

        Thank you for letting me rant, I really appreciate it! Now on with the story!!

Steve P.O.V

        My thoughts were all over the place as I got off of the elevator with Clint and headed into my private rooms. The only one who would ever be able to come in here without me being present or having my permission was Stella. My rooms were nothing fancy, just a bedroom, bathroom, and living space that were sparsely decorated. I grew up during the Great Depression, so if something wasn't necessary to survive, I didn't need to have it. Thinking about it now, I really should invest in some throw pillows, extra blankets, and maybe a teddy bear for my girl to cuddle. I did notice that she had an obscene amount of pillows and blankets, plus a couple stuffed animals when I had been in her apartment. Maybe if I add a few homey touches, Stella will feel comfortable whenever she comes to visit me eventually. The last thing I want is for her to be uncomfortable or uneasy in my safe space.

        God Stella. 

        Just thinking her name had me thinking about all the things Tony got to do with her today, and how I got to see her bewitching body fully bare for the first time. Based on everything Tony had described earlier, I couldn't help but imagine the way she would taste as I encouraged her to ride my face. That thought alone had me dripping with want and hard enough to pound concrete in my boxers. Lord, I couldn't wait for her to be ready to do more with me. I wanted her naked, soaked, and screaming my name in pleasure until her voice had gone hoarse, and my sheets had been ruined from her cum.

        Shit! No! Bad thoughts! I have things I need to get done tonight before I go in to SHIELD HQ tomorrow, and thinking about how much I want to shove my tongue up my girls pussy as far as I am physically able to, would not get those things done! I had files to review. Debriefing packets to put together. Strike team yearly reviews to look through, and mountains of paperwork that I have to fill out and file before Tuesday. Those were just a few of the things off the top of my head that I could think of that needed to be done by the end of the week at most. In reality, I had all of that and more that required my immediate attention, but I had to prioritize certain things. The work of a superhero is never done, or so it seems. So the thoughts of having my girl spread out on my bed, as I pulled multiple orgasms out of her using my fingers and mouth, wasn't going to help me accomplish anything work related any time soon.