Chapter 1 -She's Toxic

(Felix's POV)
    "Felix, you need to break up with her! She's so toxic!" Hyunjin pleads for the millionth time. I still can't bring myself to break up with her. This has been my longest-lasting relationship and I can't lose it.
    "I'm happy in this relationship and you should be happy for me!" I yelled at Hyunjin, frustrated. I wondered why he wasn't happy for me for being in a long-term relationship. He is probably just jealous because he's still single.
    "I am happy for you, but she isn't good for you," Hyunjin says sadly.
    "Let's move on from this now," I say, frustrated with how he's treating me. We then walk back to the cafeteria and continue eating a great tension hangs in the air.
    I excused myself to the bathroom. Walking into the bathroom, I head to one of the urinals. I hear someone being loud in the stall that's behind me. I finish using the bathroom. I'm washing my hands and out of the noisy stall comes Woojin and Hwasa?!
    Tears well up in my eyes as I run out of the bathroom. I hear Hwasa calling for me to come back but I keep running. I ended up back at my lunch table. Hyunjin looked up, shocked.
    "You were right!" I sob into Hyunjin's arms. Hyunjin looks at me confused.
    "What do you mean?" he asked.
    "S-she.. cheated on me!" I exclaim between sobs.
    "What?! What happened?" Hyunjin questions me.
    "I-I... I walked into the bathroom and... they were..." I trailed off and continued sobbing.
    "Well... do you wanna come over later and talk about it?" Hyunjin asks, feeling bad.
    "Sure..." I respond, my voice shaky.