Chapter 4 - What happened???

(Felix's POV)
    I run out of the bathroom not in the mood to talk anymore. I put on my clothes and go to my house. Let's hope my brother Bangchan is home and not out with his girlfriend. On my way home I get a text from Hyunjin. I ignore him, not wanting to talk to him at the moment. I must say it was embarrassing that he barged into the bathroom with no shirt on.
    I'll just spend the rest of the break away from him because it was super embarrassing. Hyunjin is pretty and all but I don't want him to like me as something more than friends. That would probably ruin our relationship. Maybe I'll talk to Chan about it. He should know what to do about my situation.
    "CHAN YOU HOME?" I call for him as I enter our house. He doesn't answer. I go to my room annoyed and flop onto my bed. My bed has never felt more comfortable. I lay there for a while and eventually fell asleep.

Chan's POV

    I walk into Felix's room to see if he's in there. My eyes dart towards his bed and I see him sleeping peacefully. He must be a bit uncomfortable with the position he's in and the clothes that he's wearing aren't very ideal for someone to sleep in. I'm sure he'll be fine though and I don't want to wake him up so I leave his room and let him rest.
    I go back to my room to finish writing the song I was working on. The song is for Felix so I hope he likes it. I hope I'm not too loud when creating the instrumental part, I could probably get Hyunjin, Seungmin, or maybe Jeongin to sing the vocal parts. Possibly all three of them if they have time to at least.

TIME SKIP and now Felix's POV

    It's time to go back to school now. I still don't know how those hickeys got on my neck, and I still am a bit embarrassed around Hyunjin. I'm not sure how I'm going to face him in class, I'll probably try my best to avoid him. That one would also be difficult because of how I have EVERY class with him.
    Hyunjin's gaze is fixated on the back of my head and it's making it hard for me to concentrate during class. I hope it's not like this for the rest of the school day. Not even my favorite subject can distract me.
    I raise my hand "Ma'am may I go to the bathroom?" I ask the teacher and she then allows me to go so I run out of the classroom to get away from Hyunjin's gaze. Just as I think I'm safe, I see someone follow me into the bathroom. I run into a stall to try and hide. But they're too quick and grab my arm.
    "What's your deal man?!" I shout not realizing who it is. Hyunjin looks at me in shock at my outburst.
    "Calm down, I just wanted to talk!" Hyunjin huffed.
    "Well I'm not in the mood, can't you just leave me alone?" I say frustrated, I mean who grabs someone like that?!
    "No, we need to talk! Why are you avoiding me?"He demands an answer from me. I try to resist his strong grip on my wrist.
    "Well, maybe I just want a little space. Have you ever thought of that?" I yell back. Hyunjin looks at me a little surprised and I feel a bit bad about my sudden outburst, I mean he didn't do anything wrong.
    His teary eyes make me rethink my words and how he might be feeling. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. There's just a lot going on in my head at the current moment-" I cut my sentence off there to not let him know that I've been thinking of him since I saw him shirtless.
    "It's fine," Hyunjin says with his head down, finally loosening his grip on my wrist. I then feel his hands slowly move up to my face. His touch is warm and makes all my worries go away. His face gets closer and closer to mine until...

AUTHOR NOTE: I'm currently working on chapter 7 for yall. I also did like just start writing it so it's going to be coming. Also I'm still working on the chapter 2 smut it's taking a while sorry.