Chapter 3 - With Morning Rays Come Surprises

(Felix's POV)
I wake up with a sharp pain in my lower abdomen near my butt. I don't know how it got there but Hyunjin is next to me. I'm glad that he is here at least. He's my emotional support at the current moment.
I just don't want to see Hwasa ever again. She cheated on me, after all. She won't get my sympathy. Not even a single thought. Hyunjin was right, she was toxic. At least I have some friends that I can hang out with, their names are Kai and Jaydin! They are really funny and have great personalities. They also protect me from the evil Editor. The Editor keeps trying to fight me! I don't know why!
Let's hope that Hyunjin doesn't get jealous of them. He can get really jealous of my friends and feel like they're competition. Hyunjin is waking up now so let's hope that he can tell me what all of these bruises on my body are from. I'm starting to look more at his body now that I see him.
'He seems like he works out often. My cheeks are heating up. I hope he doesn't see them. I shouldn't be thinking about him like this, it's not right. We're best friends, it's not right at all. He's pretty. no wonder his nickname is "the Prince." He looks ethereal and inhumane.
I wonder who he likes. I bet that person will be very happy with him...
No! Snap out of it, he's your best friend! Do I feel something else for him... no! That would be detrimental to his popularity. I don't want to get bullied if people find out that he's more than a friend to me.
I have a sudden urge to look at myself in the mirror, so I get out of bed. I go into the bathroom and seeâ€"hickeys on my neck?! What the hell!? Never in my life have I been sexually active. How the hell did they get there?! My head hurts, it just feels like someone is hitting my head with a hammer or something.
I get the neck ones from Hyunjin just being playful and stuff but the ones on my chest?! How did those get there unless... they're from Hyunjin?! That must be impossible... we're just friends.

Hyunjin's POV

I'm woken up by a shriek coming from the bathroom. That must be Felix. What is he squawking about? He must be in danger! I run to the bathroom and see Felix curled up sitting on top of the toilet.
"What's wrong, Lixie?" I say with concern for his fragile innocence.
"How did I get these hickeys?!" he shouts with a menacing glare.
I felt like I should tell him what happened but I really didn't want to... at least not right now. I'll tell him after we graduate. That's in a few months. I'll just have to hope he doesn't figure it out until then.
"How would I know?" I say nervously.
"Was itâ€"was it you?!" he asks and points a finger at me.
"Why would I do it?!" I snarled at him. He's catching on too quickly.
"I don't know! They weren't here yesterday so who else could it have been?!" Felix snaps.

(AUTHORS NOTE: I forgot about this fanfic)