Chapter 2 - What's in the "water"?

(Hyunjin's POV)
I'm so excited for Felix to come over! I mean, I feel bad he got cheated on. But this could be my chance! I've loved him since middle school so this could be my opportunity to finally confess to him. I really hope he likes me back.

--------------------TIME SKIP-----------------------

School has ended now and Felix is coming over. Hyunjin made sure that no one was in the house before Felix came over. He also made sure he had alcohol to drink.
Felix arrived at his house as he was getting things ready. DING DONG Felix rang his doorbell and Hyunjin immediately ran to the door. "FELIX!! I'm so glad you're here" I grab his hand and take him up to my room. "Get comfy alright," I say as I go to get the alcohol. Felix isn't in the mood to snoop around his room like he usually does, so he stays sitting on his bed and lets out a small sigh.
I come back to the room with two cups of alcohol. "Here drink some of this" Felix takes the drink from his hand and inspects it.
"What is it?" he asks skeptical."
"Just some water," I respond.
"Okay then" Felix drinks all of it and I try not to smirk at him as he starts to get tipsy. Felix soon realizes it's not water and glares back at him.
"What's wrong Felix?" I stare at him with an innocent smile.
"You put something in my drink didn't you?" I hum "I don't know what you're talking about."
He slowly creeps towards me and pulls me onto my bed. He then snuggled up to the crook of my neck. "Mh I'm so tired," he says as the alcohol slowly seeps into his system. Felix slowly crept up to my lips. His lips connect to mine. His lips are soft and feel like rays of sunshine during the early morning. It felt like fireworks were going off inside me. It was amazing.

——After they have sex (it will be apart of it at a later date)——

It was very heated that's for sure. It felt amazing to know that he liked me back. Sadly, he's asleep now. I wanted another round but I guess that'll have to do. It was very exhausting though. I guess I'll sleep now too.

AN: Sorry for the delay I forgot about the fanfic until now plus I've been writing the smut for it along with other chapters.