Chapter:- 2 [Rai's Arrival]

Hi, Readers!

Let's start the chapter 2...

Muskaan's side:

  After completing her morning chores and freshen up herself Muskaan came back to the room from washroom.
Then she wear a beautiful dress which is her mother brought for her birthday.

Muskaan's dress👇

After she was ready, she went downstairs and went to her mother

Musu: (Exitedly) Mamma how am I?
SA: (While pinching her cheek) You are looking like an angel.
Musu: (With sweet smile) Thank you Mamma.
SA: Come and sit down, I will serve you breakfast... Do you know what's in today's breakfast?
Musu: (Exitedly) What?
SA: Your favorite onion dosa and vada with coconut chutney and ginger chutney.

Breakfast 👇

Musu: (Happily) Wow this both are my favorite

Musu: (Happily) Wow this both are my favorite... Thank you so much Mamma... You are really amazing.

Saying this she went to her mother and gestured to bend down till her height. Then her mother kneel downed to reach her height. Then Muskaan lovingly kissed her mother's right cheek.
SA chuckled towards her daughter's sweet behavior. Then she too kissed Muskaan's both cheeks.

SA: Done with your naughtiness... Now eat breakfast quickly... Papa will come.
Musu: (Shockingly) What? Papa is back to home?
SA: (Slightly glaring her) No, he is not yet back... but he will soon. Now stop talking and eat quietly... If you say one more word, I won't talk to you for the rest of today.

Then Muskaan finished her breakfast silently without uttering a word.

After some time Muskaan is sitting on a couch in the living room.

Living room 👇

SA was in muskaan's room for arrange muskaan's wardrobe

Just then the door bell rings indicating that someone was outside of the door.
Muskaan excitedly run towards the door thinking her father was outside the door. She raised her hand towards the door knob but her hand could not reach the knob because she was too small to reach the knob.
There around 43-year-old man came to Muskaan and asked "Muskaan beta what were you doing here". Muskaan replied "Kaka Papa is outside the door, so I am trying to open the door". (So he is a servant). Kaka said "Ok, I'll open it and you step aside". Muskaan replied "Ok Kaka".

Then Kaka opened the door. There were three members standing there, a man, a woman and a boy. The man around 36- year-old and the woman around 34-year-old and the boy around 12-year-old came inside the house and the boy went to muskaan and hugged her and said to muskaan "Happy Birthday to you Doll". Muskaan said very happily while breaking the hug "Thank you Bhaiya". Then that man and woman came to muskaan and kissed on muskaan's forehead and said to muskaan "Happy Birthday to you Gudiya". Muskaan said to both of them "Thank you Masi and Thank you Masa".

Then SA come downstairs and that boy saw SA and run to SA and hugged her. SA got shocked and stumbled by sudden hug and saw that boy and said while hugging him back "Ran, how are you. When did you come, where is mom and dad?". The boy replied while breaking the hug "I am fine Masi. Just arrived a while ago (pointing towards where his parents are) and Mom and Dad are with Doll". (So the boy is Randeep Rai and that man and woman are Ravi Rai and Usha Rai) SA saw where Ran pointing and came to them and said while hugging that woman and tears formed in her eyes "Dii, Jiju how are you both. I missed you dii". That woman said while hugging her back and tears rolled down from her cheeks "I too missed you soni".

They both are crying in each other's embrace.

(I am using Ran for Randeep Rai, RRU for Ravi Rai uncle and URA for Usha Rai aunty).

RRU: (In teasing tone) See Ran how these sisters are crying like kids.
URA: (In are you serious tone) It has been a long time since we both met.
RRU: (Shockingly) What? What you said? You both didn't met since a long time?
URA: (Confidently) Yes.
RRU: (In are you sure tone) And who are they? Who Met on Ran's birthday two months ago?
SA: (In defense+fake crying tone) Of course that's we both only but It's been two months... You and Aman will never understood how difficult it is to stay far from your Sibling who are together since birth.
RRU: (Are you serious tone+sarcastically) Yes, I and Aman don't understand you two... Then how are you two meeting? Then what is this, When there is any festival or functions we both didn't allow you two? Because we both don't understand you both. Right?
URA: (Changing the topic) Leave it, about that! Today is our Muskaan's birthday, let's celebrate it.
RRU: Nice topic change.
RAN: Masi where is Chachu?
Musu: Bhaiya, Papa hasn't come yet.
RAN: What? Chachu has not come yet! But Doll, your birthday is today, when will Chachu come?
SA: Your chachu will come today only, in a little while he will come.

Just then door bell rings, indicating that someone was outside.

Stay Tuned.

Guess who is camed? How is the chapter? Hope you all will like it. Do vote and comment your reviews 💚.

Your Author,
SML.N