Chapter:- 5 [Rao's Arrival]

Hi, Readers! How are you all?

Let's start the chapter 5...

Ashu's side:

After completing his morning chores and freshen up himself Ashu came back to the room from washroom.

Then he wear a beautiful dress which is his mother brought for his birthday.
👇

After he was ready, he went downstairs and went to dining-table, where his mother and brother are

Ashu: Mom, Dada how am I?
VA: You are looking like a prince.
Abhi: Yes Chote you looking like prince, but chota prince.
Ashu: Thank you Mom and Dada.
VA: Come and sit down Ashu, I will serve you both breakfast... Do you both know what's in today's breakfast?.
Abhi: What Mom?
VA: Ashu's favorite chepathi with mushroom masala curry and idly with chilli powder and ghee.
👇

Ashu: Wow this both are my favorite

Ashu: Wow this both are my favorite. Thank you so much Mom...You are the best. Saying this he went to his mother and kissed her cheek. VA smiled towards her son's naughty behavior.
VA: Now eat both of you breakfast quickly.

Then Ashu and Abhi finished their breakfast silently. After some time the  both brothers are playing video games sitting on a couch in the living room.
👇

VA was in ashu's room adjusting ashu's room

Just then the door bell rings indicating that someone was outside of the door.

Ashu excitedly run towards the door thinking his father was outside the door. He raised his hand towards the door knob but his hand could not reach the knob because he was too small to reach the knob. Meanwhile Abhi also comes to the door and says "Chote you wait I'll open the door, you step aside". Ashu replied "Okay Dada".

Then Abhi opened the door. There were three members standing there, a man, a woman and a girl. The man around 32-year-old and the woman around 30-year-old and the girl around 9-year-old came inside the house and the girl went to Ashu and hugged him and said to Ashu "Happy Birthday to you BabyBear". Ashu said very happily while breaking the hug "Thank you Cupcake". Then that man and woman came to Ashu and kissed on Ashu's forehead and said to Ashu "Happy Birthday to you Buttercup". Ashu said to both of them "Thank you Bua and Thank you Fufa".

Then VA come downstairs and that girl saw VA and run to VA and hugged her. VA got shocked and stumbled by sudden hug and saw that girl and said while hugging her back "Vaish how are you. When did you come, Where is mom and dad?". The girl replied while breaking the hug "I am fine Mami, just arrived a while ago (pointing towards where her parents are) and Mom and Dad are with BabyBear". (So the girl is Vaishnavi Rao and that man and woman are Prakash Rao and Sangeeta Rao) VA saw where Vaish pointing and came to them and said while hugging that woman "How are you Sangeeta and How are you Bhai". That woman said while hugging her back "We are good Vibha". Then they broke the hug.

Meanwhile Abhi comes to them and hugged both of them while saying "How are you Bua and Fufa". They both replied at the same time "We both are fine beta".

(I am using Vaish for VR, PRU for PR Uncle and SRA for SR Aunty).

Vaish: Mami where is Mamu?.
PRU: Yes Vibha where is Ram? Nowhere to be seen.
VA: He is not yet back... In a little while he will come.
SRA: What? Bhaiya is not yet back home?Bhaiya should not be so focused on work... You and the children are also important... Today is also Ashu's birthday. Ashu must be feeling bad.
VA: Nothing like that! Ashu is the reason why Ram hasn't come yet back.
SRA: How?
VA: Ashu asks he wants a gift from America, but the city where Ram went did not have that gift, so ram gone to another place and got it! Otherwise he would have come yesterday.
PRU: Oh! now I got it.

Like this elders are talking. Vaish is playing game in her father phone.

Stay Tuned.

How is the chapter guys? Hope you all will like it. Do vote and comment your reviews💚.

Your Author,
SML.N