Chapter:- 6 [Abhi's feelings]

Hi, Readers! How are you all?

Let's start the chapter 6...

Like this elders are talking. Vaish is playing game in her father phone.

Then Ashu asked Abhi "Dada I am feeling bored come let's play! You, Cupcake and me together". When Ashu got no reply from Abhi, he raised his head and looked at Abhi and saw him smiling like a maniac. He got confused that why he is smiling like this when no one cracked any joke. So he followed his gaze, where he was looking and smiling like this and found that he is looking Vaish.

Let's peep into his mind why he is smiling like this looking at Vaish.

In Abhi mind: Vaish, I am very happy to see you... I don't know what is this feeling and I even don't know why this feeling comes when ever i saw you, only you... Do you know when I had this feeling for the first time? When I was nine year's old means last year... Dad organized a small party at home for the success of company's project. There I saw you Vaishu, you are wearing red color full length frock and looks like an angel... I knew you from before but I don't know why I had this feeling for you... From that day till now, every time I see you, I get that feeling. I don't know why but I like you very much.

He was brought out of his thoughts (or should we say his Vaishu land) by Ashu pulling his hand.

Abhi: What happen Chote, why are you pulling my hand.
Ashu: I have been calling you for the last ten minutes, you didn't even look at me! That's why I pulled your hand.
Abhi: Oh! Okay.
Ashu: But Dada why are you looking at Cupcake and smiling?.
Abhi: (Shocked+sheepishly smiling) No Chote I didn't look at Vaishu.
Ashu: No, you are looking at Cupcake and smiling! I saw.

Abhi saw where elders were and found them still busy in talking not bothering what is going around. Abhi got relief. Then he got an idea so he replied to Ashu. 

Abhi: (In defense tone) No I am not looking at Vaishu... I am looking what's behind Vaishu! Look what's behind Vaishu?
Ashu: A photo of us together last year.
👇

Abhi: (Covering the truth) Yes, it's two of us photo only what i am looking and you know what? Such a naughty child you were then

Abhi: (Covering the truth) Yes, it's two of us photo only what i am looking and you know what? Such a naughty child you were then... So when I saw that photo, I remembered how you used to be a naughty kid, that's why I smiled like that and because that photo was behind Vaishu, you felt that I was looking Vaishu! Now say why are you calling me.
Ashu: (Still confused) I am feeling bored so want to play with you and Cupcake.
Abhi: Oh! Okay come let's play.
Ashu: Cupcake come... you, Dada and me let's play together.
Vaish: Ok Babybear.
Abhi: Mom we three are going to play in garden.
👇

Then VA given the permission to children to play and the elders were drinking Tea while talking and laughing sitting on the couch in living room

Stay Tuned.

So Abhi has feelings for Vaish😉. How is the chapter guys? Hope you all will like it. Do vote and comment your reviews 💚.

Your Author,
SML.N