Chapter:- 3 [Singh's Arrival]

Hi, Readers!

Let's start the chapter 3...

Just then door bell rings, indicating that someone was outside.

Musu: (Happily) Papa came.
SA: let's see.

Saying this SA went to open the door. SA opened the door. There were three members standing there, a man, a woman and a girl. The man around 35-year-old and the woman around 33-year-old and the girl around 11-year-old came inside the house and the girl went to muskaan and hugged her and said to muskaan "Happy Birthday to you Doll". Muskaan said very happily while breaking the hug "Thank you Barbie". Then that man and woman came to muskaan and kissed on muskaan's forehead and said to muskaan "Happy Birthday to you Sunshine". Muskaan said to both of them "Thank you Bua and Thank you Fufa".

Then SA said while hugging that woman "How are you Bhabhi and "How are you Bhai". Meanwhile that girl run towards RRU and URA and hugged the both of them while saying "How are you Mami and "How are you Mamu".
RRU and URA said while breaking the hug and pinching her cheek+kissing her forehead(Smilingly) "We are good! what about you Ashi?". (So the girl is Ashi Singh and that man and woman are Jayant Singh and Nandini Singh) Ashi said(With small smile) "I am also good". SA said while coming towards Ashi(In fake disappointed tone) "I am not going to talk to you Ashi beta, you did not greet me".

(I am using Ashi for Ashi, NSA for NS aunty and JSU for JS uncle).

Ashi: (Sweetly+a bit Sadly) It's not like that Choti Mami, you are talking to Ammu and Abbu that's why I greeted Mami and Mamu! Sorry if you feel sad.
SA: (while kissing Ashi's forehead) I am just teasing you bacha.
Ashi: (With small smile) That means you are not disappointed?
SA: Yes beta, i am not disappointed.
Ashi: (Happily) You are so sweet choti Mami.

Then Ran came to NSA and JSU and hugged the both of them while saying "How are you Bua and Fufa". NSA and JSU replied at the same time "We both are fine beta! How is your studies going on?". Ran replied "Good and i am topper in my class". NSA said "Wow congrats beta! Always be happy like this". JSU too wished a congrats to Ran.

After that the elders were busy in greeting each other.

Stay Tuned.

How is the chapter? Hope you all will like it. Do vote and comment your reviews 💚.

Your Author,
SML.N

THE LETTER जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें