03

✍🏽
It occurred to me that there's some confusion about this children's ages, so here they are;

Terrell// 13

DJ // 4 years old

Bella // 18 months old

Angel // 10 months old

~~~

"Things are gonna be different around here, daddy's going back to work

"Things are gonna be different around here, daddy's going back to work." Devale announced to his kids.

"Yay more money!" DJ yelled in excitement as he jumped off the couch and ran away.

Devale knew three out of the four kids weren't gonna last in an actual family meeting but he still called one. As soon as the kids got out of school, he pulled them into one of the family rooms and sat the boys down, and sat the girls in their high chairs. Even though they didn't fully understand the conversation he made sure they heard it.

"Me and your mom are gonna talk to our parents about moving in to help us out until mom is comfortable with getting a nanny." Devale said making Terrell extremely happy.

"I think a nanny would be great. Can I pick her?" He asked leaning back.

Devale looked at his raging hormonal son and shook his head in disappointment. "No." He simply responded.

"So you got the job at the hospital?" Terrell asked. "That's good." He said.

"I gotta go through a few things but I should be back by the start of next month." Devale said as his phone buzzed.

It was Crystal texting him, letting him know she made it to her destination.

She was on her ways to the doctors after she woke up in pain. Devale and her had a very good and intimate night, but she'd never been left in that state of pain. So, they both decided to not try to diagnose her and let her go to the hospital herself.

~~~

📍ATLANTA GENERAL HOSPITAL

Crystal got out the car and went into the hospital. She made an early appointment with her OBGYN, Dr. Torres. Shockingly, Dr. Torres used to be located in Chicago and moved to Atlanta as well. They became acquainted with one another after Crystal's car accident last year.

"How can I help you?" The nurse said at the front desk of the gynecologist office.

"I have an appointment with Dr. Torress for Crystal Hayslett." She said to the nurse.

After getting checked in Crystal had a seat in the waiting room. It was just her and one other woman. It took less than ten minutes for her to get called in.