05

Saturday, came by fast for the Ellis family. During the week, Crystal contacted her parents and invited them to move in. Her mom accepted the invitation happily, meanwhile her dad didn't want to impose. Once Devale and Crystal explained to their parents that it more so to help with the kids, both sets of grandparents were on board.

It's been awhile since Devale and Crystal's parents were in the same space together. Devale's parents rarely come around. Crystal often wondered if they liked her. She doesn't even speak to them on the phone, so she did feel a little funny about having them in her house. That was something else Crystal failed to bring to her husband's attention.

"You were in there for a long time," Crystal said as Devale came out the bathroom.

His lower body was covered with a towel and his skin still had water drops on it.

"I was thinking." Devale responded.

"About?"

"Going back to work.." He told her.

She nodded her head and sat down on the bed with her journal in front of her. She opened the book and started writing the day's entry.

"What about it?" She asked her husband.

"I don't know if I'm ready yet." Devale admitted.

"I know I'm not. I'm gonna miss being with you everyday." Crystal pouted.

Devale smiled, he was happy to know that Crystal still loves him enough to miss him when he goes back to work. Other wives would be pushing their husband out the door. But not Crystal, she doesn't want him to leave her.

"Do you think trying to find time for a therapy session is too much right now?" Crystal asked looking up from her journal.

"You can make time for it, if that's something you think you'll need." Devale said.

"I'll need to talk to somebody." Crystal said lowering her voice.

Devale sucked his teeth and turned his head.

"Crystal I'm just going back to work. I'll still be able to come home to you and put you to sleep. Talk to you and I got the weekends off." Devale said trying to reassure her.

"You promise?" Crystal asked closing her eyes.

"I promise." Devale said walking over to her. "Come here." He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him.

Crystal crawled over to the spot near the bottom of the bed and put her legs over his lap.

"I love you so much I wanna keep providing for you and our kids." Devale told her. "I don't feel right sitting on my ass, I'm too young to retire." he said making her laugh.

"Well at least I have a man who wants to work."

"Exactly." Devale said.

"And it's kind of sexy." Crystal said moving her entire body into DeVale's lap. "Kiss me." She said with her hand on his face.

Devale followed her instructions and gave her a kiss on the lips. They'd started making out and Devale felt his manhood rising in his boxers. He tried to stop before Crystal felt it but it was too late. When Crystal noticed she started giggling.

"What's funny?" Devale asked getting annoyed.

"I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at how hard you just got in thirty seconds." Crystal said still laughing. "I got you baby." She said in between laughter.

Devale smacked his lips. "Man get off me." He said. "I'm struggling." He said shaking his head.

"I said I got you." Crystal repeated pushing him down softly.