Chapter One: Living in the wilds .

Si-wong Desert, Jinsha
" Please Genji can you help with that box over there " My uncle asked me working on a mobile in the garage which was a block away from the house we normally call "Gao Mechanics"as it known for in the desert regions. Which my uncle works on, we deal on sato mobiles , sand canoes and other mechanics.
" Zzzz"
The radio zipped and shakes with some funny sound because of the terrible network at the desert federation and the only communicator is located at the edge of the city which was 68 kilometers from the Se-wong desert .
..................
The radio change tuned to Ba Sing Se News featuring the cool avatar by the white lotus last year which brought great news to all people who depend on the dearest and the spirit blah blah !! , I'd not believe I that damn shit .

" Genji , leave that radio and help me with screw at the top of the table "

I reached for it bending some sand to make it look like if it was floating and threw it directly to my uncle's and landed right in his face
" Sorry " I squirmed lightly .
" Apologies not accepted " My uncle said frustrated .
Being a none bender my dad prefer me not to be bending in the garage because sand are tagged as " Thieves" seriously from the stealing of the Avatar Aang air bison secondly to the earth king Wu golden ring and so on , sand benders just stay at a low key not to attract any attention from the Dia li agents and I am not different from them , the Dia li agents have been on my trails for months now after the Ba Sing Se festival .
..........
" The Avatar has returned home for his training by the white lotus and by the earth king ,she continued " The crowed is wild and ready to recieve the Avatar with cheers at the Avatar kyoshi statues ".
" Done " my uncle said with a sign of relief .
"phew"
We were working on the sato for days and it was quite boring .
" Uncle Gao ,please can I give the sato back to mister Lin back at Ba Sing Se ".
" Nope, Never " My uncle objected .
My uncle never ever let me go to Ba Sing Se expect with him following me at all cost.
" Uncle ,please can't you go for once please " I pleaded continuously .
" Genji , My answer is still "No", I can't let you bursting your self again in public again and if you are caught you will not be freed again and I can't risk you getting caught , The trail going to Ba Sing se is dangerous " he warned.

" Uncle Gao, for the last time I am a really good sand bender ,I can stand on my own " I defended

" Sorry kiddo , you can't even handle a screwdriver with a sand nado and I don't want your mum and sis to be all worried he stated cornered about me .

It always pissed me off alot about his concerned behaviour.
I never get to go any were on my own I something just which I can't just be a normal non bender.

" I have heard uncle "I said in a sad tone .

"Since you are eager to walk around you can get water from the oasis nearby"he asked trying to make me feel more better but it was not working at all .
..............
I left the garage and I hopped on my sand canoe . I have been a sand sailor since I was 14 my first sand canoe was given to me and now I got a brand new sand canoe and it look pitch perfect .
" Hurry up Genji , the trip to the oasis is a 14 kilometers trip and you got to be quick the Hami will be on patrol.
The Hami have been a sand ending tribe which guide the si -wong desert and other arid regions and they are a big enemy if the Dia li . My dad was part of the Hami, my tribe before he passed on and he was a powerful sand bender .

I bended some sand which pushes the sand canoe forward the sail was stady and I was already on the roll.

....................
A few hours later I was close to the oasis .
The oasis was own by water bender which some bender come to water from and a pretty good healing hub , since there was no other way to get water in a big desert .

"Hey Genji ,what going on "my friend Lu asked .
Lu is pretty good friend of mine since I was little .
His parents moved from the Foggy swamp after the Commissioning of the Earth federation during avatar Korra time since and he grew up to be a good vine bender and a close friend if I may say and Lu is a great adventurer and sometimes I pray he didn't get caught by the Dyl li agents and he knows all the keen and needle of the desert .

"Am fine Lu ,how is thing right here " I asked
" Fine, I think" I replied with a smile.
" Well am here to collect some water from the oasis " .
Lu bended some water right into the tanks I carried on my sand canoe which gave .e a hard time alot sailing .

" Thanks bro "
"Anytime , for a friend "he said winking at me .
" Avatar luan is in town at Ba Sing Se palace and the crowd is going to be wild ".lu added
"Yeah I think".I said smirking at him .
.................
It was late in the night and I was still heading home because the weight of the tanks slows me down very often and it is pretty annoying then I heard a noise right below a sand dune nearby .
My mind flickered to the thought of an Hami and fear griped me and I bended a huge amount of sand to push me forward but the higher amount of force I put the weaker I get sao decided to stop and check incase and to my surprise I saw a locust weevil ,it was chewing in a bark of a cactus and it was really loud . I gasped and continued my journey home thinking about the incident and I just got myself scammed by a desert locust weevil, it was really boring , weird and it was a smooth sailing home .
Author note
Well I am impressed by my work at this first chapter done and dusted and the next us about to be unravel and it came out great ...
Keep reading fans
Stay safe and stay healthy..