Chapter Four: Charisma's

Author Note
Thank you guys for my fans and I Know there is more to come and please make sure you vote and comment , love y'all .
Stay safe and stay healthy..
.............

Ba Sing Se palace .

Maya pov

The palace was nicely lighted for the Dia li ceremony and the accepting of new agents into the force and I am very excited to be part of it .

"It's is good to see you again , maya from the ocean folks,how was your trip ?" Lakshmi asked me.

"It was a rough one but when I got to Gaoling, it was smooth because of the rails there " I responded .

"Enjoy the celebration "
She said leaving .

" I will ma'am" I said slightly .

It was a great event to behold even the Avatar was there and the president of the earth federation .

............
Luan pov

"Excuse me "
"Yeah ,enjoy the celebration! "
"Thank you for the drink ".

"Whoa !!" I gasped trying to catch my breath after the continuous greeting of the people present there were large in numbers and the ceremony was about to commence momentarily .

"Hey , Avatar ,How are you enjoying the ceremony ?" Kia giggled behind me seeing me gasping from afar .

I turned back and saw her in her lotus uniform which look good on her with her long brown silk hair flowing down to her lower arm .

"Well, what will you say, I did good my self ,don't you have think " I said.

Boom!!!

The speakers Thundered .
The stage was cleared and lighted with arrays of light beaming through the lantern bulbs and the head of the Dia li came out in his uniform which was "Hei-won"she was the first women head of Dia like which was super cool and it seems she was about to give a speech.

"As the Head of the Dia li , I Will like to commend my appreciation to the the President of the earth federation ,the order of the Grand lotus and most especially the Avatar luan is the reincarnation of the past Avatar korra and Avatar kyoshi who founded this great society in the aim of protecting Ba sing sei and other neighbouring states in one harmony , it is an honor ...."

"She continued talking and the applaud was loud , when she was done with her speech other Dia li agents came along with there speech .
...................
Maya pov

I stood in front of the stage should shivering a little bit and excited to join the Dia li other people were part of it, which look cool .

"Are you ready to serve the Avatar and Earth federation with one peace and harmony " We were asked

"Yes " we said once .

After a time we got our badge and our uniforms my own look to big and didn't fit well but it didn't matter at all .

"BOOM!!!!".
This time it was not the speaker that thundered but the ground and the earth below us shake endlessly , smoke filled the air and everyone was on their feet .

"Protect the Avatar and the president now!!". Lakshmi said .
The president and the Avatar was guided by a group of Dia li and leaded away from the bombing attack .

"Get to your stations at once! "Hei-won ordered.
I ran right into the main road scouting the place and the next thing , I saw a moving car with two goons in it and they were my first suspect .
I trailed them right into an alley which was dark . I followed them right to their hideout .

"We fooled them all those Dia li think they are pretty smart " one of the Goons said laughing about it .

"Yeah dude, we lost them in the chase . "The other supported .

I jumped out from my hideout .
"You are under arrest , citizen "I said bending a water spears right towards them .

The two were both shock .
"Let's scram bro !"one of the goons responded bending alot of earth at me and the other bender a fire blast a to towards me . I narrowly dodge the attack with was stressful . They hopped into the mobile and drove off quickly , I bended some water under my feet to move me forward , they drove right into the main road throwing earth and through the ground which tipped the mobile off the road but it returned back to the tracks and the goons through arc of fire towards me, which bounced into the ground .
I ran towards them still trying to slow them down but my attack was always block by one of them and I needed back up.

"All Dia li report to the Ba Sing Se music centre in the Northern part of the city , stats! " I radioed the others .

"Gat your location " A Dia li agents reported back .

I dodge at one attack and the others and got thrown off balance by an earth blast by one of the goons, but the Dia li came as quick as possible and surrounded them down .
................
The scenes was now covered with officers and police vehicles and Dia li agents and the culprits were arrested and carried right to prison .

"Good work today for a new agents "she thanked .

"All in a day's work, I guess "I said letting out a smile .

We all recruited back to base and was appreciated by the president .

"All thanks to you "Lakshmi said with a smile.

"I mean it is nothin' " I muttered scratching my head .
"Well, I guess you will make a good guide for the Avatar since he has not mastered the elements "The president said .

"We will work on it "Hei-won responded .
We were back to the stations and I was still on deck searching for the lead culprits because something felt fishy and I couldn't put my finger on it but I will work my butt off to find out who is doing all this bombing and since the last president in the earth federation made by jinshwa Omashu and other neighbouring states have reported cases of bombing .

"Hey, can we talk?"An man walked into the room.

I glanced at him with an expression .
I stood up and looked at him
"Why??".

Author Note
Hey guys and Avatar lovers , i am sorry for the rough ending and for the combination of two Pov on the chapter but I hope you loved it ........

#Chiletaboy