Chapter Three: Away from Home

Republican Air temple island .
The boat dock at the Air temple port ,the Northern boat finally stopped and I stepped my feet on the Air temple ground which was made out white polished marble which added alot of scenery to the place .I love the view but my mind was on another thing an I was missing home at the northern water tribe .I would have trained in the Northern air temple close to my home but I needed a strong spirit guide land they referred me to meet someone called master Jinora at the republican Air temple .

My eye caught some air bison flying through my head and heading to the marble coated pagoda and they flew by air acolyte who wore a jumpsuit with mostly red and strip of yellow .it look okay on them but on me, I will look like a dummy on it even though I have out it on .

"Hey, I guess you are the newly admitted water acolyte " A man asked me in a air bender outfit and he was tall and fair and with a blue arrow on his head which look good on him .

"Em, sorry my name is Rohan, and welcome to the air temple ".he said with a smile .

A Airbender came in with an air ball .

" Hey "The air bender said accompanied by other air benders at his back, it was like there were doing a race .

"Young girl,What is your name "Rohan asked politely and it really sounded nice.

" Nami" I answered with a smile .
" And I am here to see master Jinora ".

"Ok that all right ".

"Kalsang"he called out
After the numerous calls a boy came gliding in the air and landed on the ground.

"Yes ,uncle Rohan"he said .

"Please can you show this girl around the island " he requested and bended a air ball and then the only thing u could see was dust .

"So what your name "Kalsang asked.

"Nami "

"So are a Northern water bender, Nami "

I was tenderly shock how he knew that I was from the northern water tribe .

"Good guess" I said .
"How did you figure out I was from the Northern water tribe " I asked .

Kalsang queered his lips .

"Well I do alot of research my self "he answered

"Hmm" I muttered .

Kalsang showed me every inch of the air temple which was fun by his practical jokes which took my mind away from home alot .
An Airbender came riding on an air bison .
"Hey San "he called out to Kalsang which I think for short San .He then jumped down from the air bison bending a little puff of air to suit his boisterous landing .

"Nami meet my friend Songtai an air acolyte and Songtai meet my friend Nami from the water tribe"Kalsang said gesturing to Songhai and Nami .

The boy seems quiet and he didn't respond to Kalsang .

Kalsang patted his head .He made some weird gestures with his hand , it look as if he was communicating to Songtai because his eyes was fixated on Kalsang hands and fingers , he went on for some time but with time he stopped .

"Hi ,Nami " Songtai finally answered scratching his head .

"Am sorry for the inconveniences , Songtai here is a dumb he can't hear quite well" Kalsang apologizes.

"No problem " I said still staring at Songtai for a while .

" I guess this is where our tour ends , I need to get some things done on a jiffy with Songtai , master Jinora will see you in a minute . Catch you later " he said while hopping on the air bison with Songtai.
"Yip,yip Animee" Songtai said flying away on the bison.

Meanwhile I walked into a room which led me to a secret garden there were alot of spiritual energy around the place with alot of spirit then a spirit towards me it was pink in color and has two short antenna with blue eyes and a curly tail , wait ,it looked cute

"Hey little fella , I thought you stayed back at the north" I said talking to po .
Po has always been a close spirit since I was little and we are very close to each other
It smiled at me and flew over my head and sat on my shoulder .

After a while I caught a glimpse of a woman in he garden meditating in an air bending robe .

"It is good to see you Nami , hope you love the tour with my son? ,Kalsang " Jinora questioned . It seems if she was monitoring me all this while it sounded creepy even thinking about it .

"Yeah , I enjoyed it master Jinora"I said with an immediate bow .

"Classes will begin tomorrow and that spirit is leaning over your shoulder ,catch it before it falls"she warned .
I turned right to po who was asleep and I carried her and place him on my arms .

..................
It was already night time and me and po played alot and laughed , he normally make some funny spirit sounds which sounded like, if she was talking to me .
The lights of the city shine bright as it reflected on the water around it .
A shadow of a flying bison reflected in the water and the air bison finally landed in the other part of the island , I went there to check what was going on and to my surprise I saw Kalsang and Songhai sneaking into the temple and tiptoeing silently .

"Guys,what are you guys still doing at this time " I asked tiptoeing towards them.

"Get back , we don't want to get caught "Kalsang warned .

I finally followed them to their room which was messy with a huge collection of books near Kalsang bed .

"Thanks our stars we got here on uncaught, we would have been in big trouble "Kalsang said followed by Songhai nodding and heading to the bed .
"What are you guys doing outside ?" I asked again but his one demanding answers .
"Nothing "Kalsang replied feeling reluctant .

I stared at him and Songhai and Songhai finally spoke up .
"We went to watch the trailer of Star benders ".
"What in the heck is Star bender?" I asked .
Nobody seems to answer my question at all and I was tried about it .

"Since nobody seems to answer me , I will inform master Jinora about what happened and she will not be happy about it " I threatened .

After much Ado , Kalsang explained to me that I was a movie by varrick mover company and it was one exciting thing to watch but for me it was as boring but he next thing ,I heard was a big snores from Songhai which we burst into laughter.

Author Note
Hope you love it fans .
Stay safe and stay healthy .....