relief

My right cheek pressed against the couch as I pretend to sleep. I opened my left eye as I heard Harry put his glass on the table. I sneakily watched his every move, admiring him being only in his tight, black boxers. I nearly drooled at the sight. His thick c*ck outlined perfectly in his boxers, giving me a tingling feeling between my legs, which made me squeeze them. My eyes wandering over his body and the urge jump at him and ride him was way too much to handle. I bet my panties were soaking by now. Just as he made his way closer to me I closed my left eye abruptly.

I felt him bend over so that his face was on the same level as mine. I tried to keep my breathing steady which was very hard as I wanted to ride his c*ck till I came three times in a row.

I could hear his breathing. He caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers lightly.

"Hmmm" He hummed with his husky voice which made my p*ssy throb.

He kept petting my cheeks and I wish he'd never stop. I felt his lips press against my cheeks, leaving a long, lingering kiss, before mumbling the words I would never get used to , "I love you, baby."

He stood up on his feet and moves away from me. My left eye slightly opened again as I felt him switch off the TV which I was watching before I went into my slumber half an hour ago.

With that, he picked up his phone from the table which was placed just in front of me and walked into our bedroom.

Oh lord.

Oh, how much I want him to f*ck me right now. I could just go and ask him right away but I was too stubborn to do that. My heat was throbbing and I wanted release so badly. I turned my position and lied on my back, letting out a quiet whine which I'm sure he did not hear.

Without thinking, I slipped my fingers in my black panties, which was the only thing I was wearing at that moment, other than Harry's shirt which was huge for me.

Sighing, I rubbed my fingers in my folds, feeling how extremely wet I was. My fingers raised up and I started to rub my clit which was begging for attention. A sigh escaped my lips at the pleasurable feeling. My fingers started to work fast as I thought about Harry, how hot he was looking in those tight boxers I love so much.

I had enough, I abruptly threw the blanket off of me and stood up before marching to our room which Harry was in. The door was slightly open, enough for me to stand in the doorway.

He was sat in his side of the bed with his phone in his hands. He did not seem to notice me as he kept scrolling and typing away on his phone. I gazed at him with my mouth hung open, imagining the things I want him to do to me.

I cleared my throat, asking for him to notice me which he did. He looked up immediately and soon he gave me a sweet smile.

"You're up, doll?" He asked as he switched off his phone and placed it on his side table.

I did not answer him and kept staring at him with my cheeks pressed against the door.

As he noticed my attitude, he raised his hand and motioned me to come to him.

"C'mere (Y/N)." I stared at his hand for a few seconds before walking towards him. He gave me a very loving smile as I neared him and he grabbed my hand, pulling me closer. I immediately climbed on his lap, my each leg on his side, straddling him. He hummed, pulling me tightly against him with his arms wrapping around my waist and seemed to be pleased with the position I chose.

"When did you wake up?" I pushed my head in in the crook of his warm neck, snuggling my nose against his skin.

"Just now" I mumbled quietly.