"Be quiet"

My eyes concentrated on the words printed on the pages of the novel. I continued reading the book I just got hooked to, while Harry, was outside watching some movie with Anne and Robin. I let them spend some family time and decided to go to sleep, which I couldn't.

I flickered through the page and continued reading until someone knocked on the door. My eyes flitted up as the door opened.

Harry entered the room before closing the door behind him.

"Aren't you sleeping?" He asked, narrowing his eyebrows while looking down at me and placing himself next to me.

I immediately laced our fingers together, to which he happily obliged, grabbing my hand in his tightly.

"You feeling good?" Faint worry in his voice visible as he spoke. His free hand flew to my hair, gently combing them with his long fingers.

"Hmmm." I hummed and leaned against his touch, closing my eyes and sighing deeply.

"You're reading that book again?" He asked while playfully glaring at the black coloured book in my hand.

I chuckled at his words, remembering how much it annoyed him that I was reading my book when he asked for attention last night.

"Why do you hate it?" I asked, laughing a little louder this time.

He laughed himself before suddenly grabbing it from my hands and throwing it across the bed.

"Heyyy!" I scolded.

"I was reading th-" I was cut as he literally threw himself on me, clinging tightly to my chest.

He nuzzled his face on my breast, trying to make himself as comfortable as possible.

Breathy laughter fell from my lips, letting him snuggle up, make himself as comfortable as he can be. My hands drifted towards his curls, settling in them and playing with the strands, combing through softly. He hummed against my chest and squeezed me tightly.

There was silence in the room as we cuddled. He lifted his face till he was staring at me, his cheek pressed against my right boob. I looked down back at him.

His features were soft. The usual frown that his eyes hold not present at that moment. My eyes fell on his lips and back to his eyes. My heart swelled as I kept staring at him and adored his beauty and just him. His unbelievably pink, pouty lips apart. All this moment, he didn't break his stare.

Not helping myself, I pouted - leaning down and rubbing my nose against his. For some reason, I felt relived after rubbing my skin against his soft one.

A soft grin appeared on his face at my affection, making me grin back at him. He leaned up towards me before pressing a lingering kiss on my chin, returning my affection.

"Remember we couldn't have sex yesterday night?" Soon my smile faded due to his question.

I was caught off guards, even though I was practically used to him randomly wanting to have heated love-making session. I've seen times when he woke me up at 3 in the morning with a hard on, wanting me to suck him off. Not that I complain, I'd just happily suck the life out of him.

I stared at him for a few seconds before speaking, "Harry, we don't have to talk about that while your parents are around."

"Oh, c'mon now, love." He rolled his eyes. It was visible that he was fighting the urge to smirk - which he finally did after a few seconds.

I dumfounded stared at him for a few seconds more.

"They are so interested in the movie anyways, baby" He sat up properly, his face close to mine.