morning sex

Warning: contains mature content and heavy language.

My eyes fluttered open, waking up from the sleep I just took. My hand found their way to my eyes and I rubbed them; clearing my vision. I turned my head to my left side to see Harry sleeping, his face inches away from mine. We were both naked, white sheets wrapped around us. God, he is a beautiful creature. I can't explain the feeling of waking up next to him.

A smile spread across my face at the thought, making me chuckle at myself. I shook my head and raised my hand towards the side-table to take my phone. I started roaming through my Facebook and other stuff just passing my time.

About 5 minutes passed and I got really bored so I decided to wake Harry up. I placed my phone back on the table and climbed on the top of Harry, my each leg on each side of him; straddling him. I clutched my sheet tighter around me and leaned down, placing a kiss on his lips, he didnt move at all.

My lips moved down and started to press open mouth kisses on his bare neck. A throaty groan left his mouth as he moved under me.

"Wake up, baby" I whispered in his ear before pessing a soft kiss.

"hmm?...no" He mumbled in his sleep.

"Harry" I whined.

"Wake up" He still didnt open his eyes. I rolled my eyes at the back of my head until I got an idea making me grin. I pressed my hips against his, hard.

"Wha- Holy shit!" He mumbled, making me chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"God! You look like a goddess" He laughed, rubbing his eyes.

My cheeks flushed at his words.

I leaned down and placed a kiss on his left cheek, "I was getting really bored, you know" I whispered in his ears.

"Oh yeah?" He smiled.

"Hhhm-mm" I nodded, playfully biting his ear lob.

I pressed a kiss, just below his ear, trailing down to his neck; leaving long kisses.

"Fuck" A shaky moan escaped his soft, pink lips; making me go weak.

I loved this feeling, feeling of making him go crazy for me just, feeling of being the charge. But, to be honest, I love it more when he is in charge.

His huge hands grabbed my bum, giving it a squeeze and pulled me closer. But right now I was in a mood of teasing him, wanting him to beg for me. A smirk spread across my lips at the thought of him begging for me. I could feel the heat between my legs increase but I wanted get what I want, so I started playing cool.

I placed my hand on his cheek, giving it a pat and stood up, making him groan loud in annoyance.

"Babeee.." He moaned. "Come back."

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked, ignoring what he said completely.

"Love, we can eat breakfast later, just come here for now" He said, trying to his best to be calm.

I could already see the sexual tension in him.

I turned around and made my way to the kitchen, smirking secretly.

I did'nt bother wearing clothes, just dragged the white sheets with me, which were covering my body. I heard him coming from behind me as he sighed loudly.

"What will you eat?" I asked, again.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him, my back pressing against his chest.