too hot

I was bored as fuck, sitting beside Harry who was watching some football match. We both were just sitting here since an hour or so. I did not try to bother him by whining and let him watch the game. I hate football, I just don't like it and at the moment I hate nothing more than it.

I glanced at Harry who was watching the game while biting his thumb nail. 

"Babe" I finally, whined.

He did'nt look at me but nodded for me to say. His eyes were glued to the t.v, watching the match and that pissed me off. 

"Harry" I poked his side, making him jump and little. He grabbed my hand and placed it away from his sides. "I'm bored" I whined like a kid.

"Watch the game" I don't want to watch that goddamn game.

"Its boring as hell" I muttered, quietly while pouting a bit. I want him. I want him but he is too busy watching that match. 

I sat there quietly and tried to watch the match but I just don't like football. That's it! I crawled up to him and straddled him with my each leg on his side. I leaned down and kissed his neck, "Lets play a game, Harry" I mumbled against his neck.

He removed his eyes from the t.v screen and looked at me, "Game? what game?"

I smiled at him,"Too hot"

My words made him smirk and he shook his head while laughing, "You'll lose"

"Lets see about that" I said, challenging him.

"Ok then" He switched the t.v off with the remote and placed it on the table next to the couch. I crossed my legs and faced him, him doing the same. We both now facing each other.

"Ready babe?" he smirked.

"Ready" Just as I spoke he smashed his lips to mine. 

Our both lips started moving together. I already felt the urge to slip my hand in his hair but I controlled myself. I moved my hand underneath myself and sat on them. Harry slipped his tongue inside me and our both tongues were moving against each other. The whole room was filled with the voice of his small grunts. I bit his bottom lip,sucking it afterwards; making him moan. Our kisses were extremely sloppy but we did'nt care. I just wanted to touch him, touch every bit of him but I did'nt. This was very hard for me and I bet he felt the same way. The heat between my legs was raising, making me shift my place bit.

"Fuck it" Harry hissed and slipped his hand to my waist, climbing on the top of me.

"I won!" I exclaimed,happily.

"Shut up" he rolled his eyes, making me smirk at him.

I actually won.

He smashed his lips to mine again, immediately slipping his tongue in my mouth.

My hand wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me. Him grabbing my legs and wrapping them around me. I pulled away.

"So.. where is my gift?" I asked innocently.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna give you your award" He amazingly huge hands grabbed my bum, holding me up and a bit and then laying me down on the couch. His hands flew up to his pants, unzipping it before sliding them down his legs. He licked his lips before undressing me too.

"What do you want?" A smirk spread on his lips. "Huh?"

I looked at him while biting my bottom lips. I felt the heat between my legs as his started to massage my inner thigh.

"God! I want you now" I gasp.

"Hmmm.. you want my cock, baby?" He grabbed his dick and started to slid it up and down my slit, making me want him more.

"Fuck, you're so wet" I moaned the tip of his cock rubbed against my clit.

"Harry please" And with that he slammed into me, making my mouth form an "O" shape.

"Fuck" he cursed, breathing heavily.

His hips started  moving, pulling his dick out of me before pushing it back in. He kept doing that, going in and out of my repeatedly before he went faster, making me moan.

He dug his head hard in the crook of my neck.

"Holy shit, baby" he moaned.

He lifted himself with his elbow and leaned down to leave a brief kiss on my lips.

"Moan for me, kitten" he ordered. I parted my lips and let out soft moans.

"That's right, baby girl" His hand flew down and he started to rub my clit while fucking me.I spread my legs even more giving him more access to go deeper.

"Yeah, right there. Oh- fuck!" I bit my lips to hard that I could taste a little bit of blood. I dug my nail in his back, obviously leaving some marks.

"So good, fuck! so good" he groaned in the crook of my neck, muffling some moans.

My body curled beneath him and started to shake. My hips started to move with him, both of our bodies moving in sync.

He moved his head down and sucked the placed just above my left boob.

"I'm close, god, I'm so close" I whimpered and tugged on his long curls. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up a bit and started to thrust even harder than before. His c*ck pounded in my core, making my p*ssy tighten around him.

"Harr- ah! holy shit" I dug my nail into his back again and I came. My whole was shaking underneath him. "Fucking hell, yes!" He groaned and came along after me. He was still thrusting but he slowed down a bit. I tried to calm my breath down as he collapsed on my small body compared to his. 

"Babe" he moaned and placed his head on my right boob, something he always does, and let out a long breath. I could hear him breathing. He lifted his head and came close to me  placing a long kiss on my lips before smiling lazily.

"You're very beautiful" He mumbled making me smile. 

I caressed his cheek and cupped it before pulling his face close and pressed our lips again.

***

harry is so hot it makes me sad :(

vote and comment bc i have a bio test tomorrow but i wanted to update for you guys *wink* *wink*

just a friendly reminder that i love each and everyone one of you and you're all so goddamn beautiful, never forget that. If y'all wanna talk to me please inbox me bc im always so bored ew. I really wanna talk to you guys so dont ignore me.

AND PLEASE READ MY HARRY FANFICS "BREATHE ME" AND "SAY ANYTHING"

dont forget to vote and comment for the next one shot ;) I DONT TAKE REQUESTS but tell me few ideas if you want to ok bye babes. xx