Chapter 37

Pov maerya Targaryen
Tyrion stood up, his expression thoughtful. "I can speak with my sister," he proposed. "Perhaps we can figure something out."
The rest of the group nodded in agreement, their gazes fixed upon Tyrion as he prepared to speak with Cersei. They waited with anticipation, hoping that somehow, a solution could be found.

Maerya approached Theon, a mix of frustration and amusement on her face. "Theon," she began, "Your sister was right. Your uncle is a dickhead" Theon chuckled at Maerya's comment. "I think you might be right," he admitted. "He definitely seems afraid after you burned half of their ships"Maerya's expression turned serious as she spoke. "I promise you," she said firmly, "if anything happens to your sister, they will burn" Theon nodded, his eyes conveying his gratitude and determination. "Thank you," he replied. "I hope it won't come to that"

Tyrion walked back towards the group, his expression a mixture of resignation and disappointment. Cersei followed closely behind him, her own expression guarded and inscrutable.The group watched as Tyrion and Cersei approached, their gazes flicking between the two siblings. The mood was tense, heavy with anticipation.

Maerya's sarcasm was apparent as she spoke. "That went well," she muttered, her tone laced with sarcasm. Cersei's gaze shifted towards Daenerys, her eyes narrowing slightly as she studied the young Targaryen queen.

Cersei spoke firmly, her voice resolute. "My armies will not stand down," she asserted. "I will not pull them back to the capital. I will march them north to fight alongside you in the Great War"She paused, her gaze sweeping over the group before her."The darkness is coming for us all," she continued, "We will face it together" She took a deep breath, her eyes locked with Daenerys' as she spoke her final statement. "And when the Great War is over, perhaps you'll remember that I chose to help"

" I expect not to call upon your banners all of them," Cersei continued, her tone still firm.
The group watched as Cersei spoke, their expressions a mix of surprise and begrudging respect , Cersei turned away from the group without another word, her footsteps echoing loudly in the dragonpit. The tension in the air remained thick as the group exchanged glances, their eyes following Cersei's retreating figure before shifting back to Daenerys and Jon.

Daenerys walked towards Drogon, her steps filled with purpose. Maerya followed closely behind, her expression serious "I don't trust her," Maerya muttered, her voice low and laced with doubt. Daenerys nodded in agreement, her expression thoughtful. "Neither do I," she replied, her gaze fixed on Maerya. "But we need everyone's help to defeat the Night King and his army of the dead. Even if it means working with Cersei Lannister"Maerya looked skeptical as she posed the question. "Do you really think that she will help in the north?" Her doubt was evident in her voice. But Daenerys responded with a more optimistic outlook. "I hopefully do," she replied, her eyes glimmering with a hint of hope. "Let's get to Dragonstone and pack our things"  Daenerys climbed on top of Drogon's back, her expression a mix of determination and excitement. With a mighty leap, Drogon launched himself into the air, his wings beating powerfully as he soared through the sky. The massive dragon carried Daenerys away toward Dragonstone, his scales glistening in the sunlight.

Maerya approached her own dragon, Nyrax, her steps confident and poised. She reached out a gentle hand, running her fingers over Nyrax's sleek scales. Nyrax let out a soft, purring sound, Daegox, Maerya's young dragon, emitted a disgruntled growl, clearly envious of the attention Nyrax was receiving. Maerya chuckled at his display of jealousy and turned her attentions towards him. She extended her hand and began to pet Daegox gently, smoothing her fingers over his scales.

Heyyyy yalll short chapter I know but I wanted to thank you for the 750 Readers is so crazy and I thank you all so much for it<3