17✦ 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

When Jimin fed his ego he didn't know it would starve for so long and now it yearns and aches with hunger and desperation and Jimin finds no way to shut it quiet instead of crushing it once to get it to feel that feeling of being full again, and that's what causes Jimin to stay up all night counting the stars that weren't present on the dark ceiling of his dorm room as he spent a whole eternity thinking of the ways he could make the other submit to him. His crushed pride wasn't the only thing that was making him desperate for Taehyung but his mission had been caught on the pause for all this time.

It's been a year since he rejected Taehyung and his sinful offer to enter hell with him and reign over it or at least that's how long Jimin feels like had passed since that day but if we look into reality it's only been three days and some hours but Jimin had named it the dark eternity that doesn't seems to pass, no matter how hard he tries, no matter how many files he takes a peak at from Taehyung's study and no matter how much he has tried to eavesdrop on every conversation that's been going on in the Kim Palace he couldn't find anything to extinguish the fire that was burning his insides.

The regret of giving into his ego and kicking the golden chance of getting closer to Taehyung was eating him alive boosting his desperation to the extent where he almost thought of taking out his dagger and digging it a thousand times into Taehyung's chest while he slept in his million dollar gold bed and push him into the darkness of his grave where he should be sleeping in the first place instead of the comfort of this luxury.

And like Jimin's fate was playing a wicked game with him and was loving how the luck god was suffering with the misfortune it joined hands with Taehyung in celebrating Jimin's destruction boosting his luck as Taehyung's was blessed with loyal people like Jin and Jungkook who would kidnap the moon from the sky just to decorate the throne of their leader and the tiny hole that Jimin succeeded to dig in Taehyung's throne after sacrificing his pride and dignity was filled by Jungkook and Jin's hard work who stole the sun and filled the hole of Taehyung's throne with it and now the whole world was ready to see the darkness of it.

The wrath of the devil who once again was at his highest glory, and was ready to show the world how it feels like to be in power, how it feels like to be God's favorite even after being the greatest sinner. The grand party at Kim Palace was a hot topic of the underworld even in the bright world it was a burning headline after the news that was through every channel and every tongue. Kim Taehyung became Korea's richest man after succeeding in his business that boosted the economy rate of Korea to its highest, no one dared to judge how a businessman got to do that without launching anything new but they were too blinded by the numbers of his bank account to focus on the other side of the coin

Only the people who belonged to the darkness of his world knew how he succeeded in doing it, the powder of death was spread in the air like a virus spreading in the veins of people making them slaves who would worship only one Lord, Kim Taehyung. Who's fear was now running wild in everyone as they knew there wouldn't be anyone to drag him down now and that filled them with envy. The mere man who was never a part of this dark world but was still rooted in it conquered the honor and glory that none of them could even imagine in their wildest dreams, which was now the realm of Taehyung.

After the hot air of Taehyung's succession, the invitation to the grand party in his honor spread like a fire in a forest. Everyone who belonged to the underworld of Korea was invited to this party even people from other countries, the elite class, the politicians, and everyone from the high-class was invited to this party except one—Parks, as Taehyung put them on the list of low beings as though they don't belong to this world but were insects crawling on the ground who were crushed under the lavish boots of Kim Taehyung

It was a slap to his rivals' faces who were so proud and celebrating their false victory after burning a little to nothing of his territory, not knowing Taehyung is the man who shows the world what he wants and that's the reason no one can predict how much power or wealth he held, the little was only shown to the world from the infinite that was hidden under the surface and the glow of his wealth that everyone was so dazzled by was a little piece of his treasure he decided to reveal to the world which was in his possession from a long time but everyone was too foolish to even think about it as Taehyung and his devilish mind never free their minds empty to think about his poisonous web he always weaved to trap his preys.