21✦ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

"But before that, sign this contract, Pearl."

Jimin looked up at Taehyung with his eyes turning into what seemed like a blank slate of confusion. He watched Taehyung walk away from him towards the side drawer of his bed, from which he pulled out a red file and turned back to him, placing the file in front of Jimin, who didn't take long picking it up and flicking through it. The blankness of his eyes was now painting with rushing emotions as he read through the pages of the contract, and with every sllybus he read, his features hardened while Taehyung remained calm in the corner of the room, poring himself a glass of wine.

"What the fuck is this lame humour?"

Jimin scoffed, slamming the file close as he through it on the coffee table placed in the centre of him, and Taehyung, who was seated in front of him, on his arm chair that seems to be customised too, like every other thing in this room, to match with the theme like it was a world of its own arched his brow before speaking "There's no humour in it." Taehyung takes a small sip of his wine, his tone monotone as though he was making a business deal, and not just offered the other to sell his soul to the devil.

"Then what in the fucking Fifty Shades of Kim is going on here?" Jimin rolled his eyes, the rage was flickering in the chocolatey orbs that stared deeply at Taehyung, holding the banner of 'Are you for real?'

"Don't swear in front of me."

Taehyung's voice darkened in a warning that Jimin quickly dodged with,"What? I thought you liked it, Master." He mocked a pout, curling his tongue on the last word to highlight it with sarcasm. Taehyung clenched his jaw, quenching down the whole glass of wine as though he were extinguishing the fire Jimin was trying to set inside of him, but he wasn't in the mood of burning down his newly found wonderland, which wouldn't last a minute in the wrath of his hell.

"What even is this? a contract to let you do anything to me in return for some pennies."

Jimin's breathing gets heavier the more he lets his mind wrap around the terms in the contract that he doesn't even mind reading half of, as the first half of it was enough to bring out the worst in him. "Who do you think you are to put a price on me?" Taehyung gritted his teeth yet didn't let his anger take hold of his senses and demolish everything and everyone around him, which he didn't know was possible until now.

"I'm not a whore, you could buy Kim Taehyung, I did it because I wanted to." Jimin's eyes glisten with anger that he so desperately wanted to take out on the man. His mind was screaming to tear down and shred into thousand pieces until nothing was left of his existence, and the vulnerability of not being able to do it makes him feel weak and pathetic. The feeling he's been running away from for years, being weak in front of this man who holds so much power over him and his life, and how vehemently he loathes the other for this.

"I did it because I wanted to."

Jimin repeated himself like a spell or chant, his mind going to the time when Taehyung was wrapped around him, praising every inch of him with his enchanting mouth like he was a sculpture of a divine deity and was granting him powers that he could never possess, and with that knowledge comes the revelation-he has power over Taehyung, the power of his beauty that makes the majestic Lord Taehyung beg on his knees to get a taste of it, who gets so eager just to touch him that he's sitting there hearing everything Jimin has to say despite being the same man who kills people just because they wasted a few minutes of his life.

Did that make Jimin's trembling ego rise high like Mount Everest, his confidence rushing in him that had been hiding from the attack his insides were going through from the vulnerability he was feeling by not being able to kill this man right there, and then, on the other hand, Taehyung, who was previously biting bullets while controlling his anger, now feels it vanish in thin air at Jimin's words, who was boldly admitting his desire for him. The corner of his mouth tugged up just a little in amusement.