20✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲

The wind of Seoul has a metallic taste swirling in the air, as though death were travelling in its bloodied gown to become the bride of the man someone very hated had revealed to be his treasure, and now his woe is on his way to rob it. Jimin had spent eternity looking for every piece of information he could find about Lee Minho, the man who handles the port of Seoul for Kims, and if Jungkook and Jin don't participate in the competition of Taehyung's best man, he will be the definite winner. Jimin feels like he gets his hand on one of the biggest weaknesses of Kim Taehyung, and oh, how much he would love to smother it.

The air whispers thrill in Jimin's ears as he stands in front of a building of a bar, The Royalty Night Bar. Sultry warmth wraps itself around Jimin, enfolding him in a comforting embrace and boosting his insides with the sparkling confidence that makes his back straight and head high. The smoky scent of cigars and the sweet aroma of aged whisky intermingle, filling Jimin's nostrils with a familiar, intoxicating scent. and Jimin couldn't help but smile at his surroundings.

how much he missed this, expensive clothes, lights, bars, the life of luxury. He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, but he had to throw it in the trash because of his revenge, and now it's the time when he can get a taste of it again even while on the journey of his vengeance.

Jimin didn't let the glory of it take the best of him as he put his mind on one thing: find his target. He started running his fierce eyes around the bar, which was vast with fewer crowds, which made it easy for him to look for the man he was searching for in all these foreign faces. The high drone of music fills the room, and the pleasing sound of jazz mingles with the hum of conversation and laughter that drifts from the patrons perched on high stools at the polished bar in which Jimin's prey was seated too.

'Lee Minho, idiotic fool'

Jimin scoffed after finding the man sitting all by himself without any protection in a place where Jimin won't take more than a minute to finish him. Even after knowing his cruddy shoulders carry a heavy part of Kim's crab, Minho was surely a fool to be so reckless with his fragile life that so many people were dying to take, but no one ever tried. Perhaps the fear of the man to whom Minho belongs never let them cross their limitations, and here Jimin was fearless and brave enough to break all these boundaries and cross the borderlines.

Yet, for the sake of his hidden identity, he has to put on a show and lay his trap carefully so the mouse could willingly fall into the rabbit hole from where he wouldn't be able to come out ever again. Jimin makes his way towards the poor man who wasn't aware of his death, walking towards him in the face of a god, dressed up to lure and kill with looks so appealing that the people around him beg for attention, but Minho was the only man who was blessed and cursedcursed at the same time

Spreading his lavender fragrance in the air, Jimin takes the empty seat beside Minho, who didn't help but to quickly steal a glimpse of the source of the captivating scent, but once he looked, he couldn't look away. adorned in ethereal elegance, seated with effortless grace, bathed in a gentle luminescence, an enchanting glow emanated from the chandelier above him, casting an illusion of a celestial halo that delicately framed his angelic figure or an aureole around a holy being. Minho wasn't sure, but one thing was certain: he was in heaven or about to step in.

Jimin knew the eyes on him as they boosted his ego while he raised his delicate fingers to call the bartender, who quickly left his other customers to take the command of this angelic boy, the dim lightning casting the room in a flattering, amber-hued glow that dances across the shelves of alcohol bottles, highlighting their contents in a gleaming display.

"Hello, sir, what would you like?"

The bartender asked, eyes roaming around the revealed chest and collarbones as Jimin's buttons were left open, too many for anyone to have a sight of heaven.