Chapter 1

Tenten Nanase Kujo and her twin sisters, Rikkiu and Rin, were inseparable. They were known as the Nanase triplets and were always seen together, singing and dancing in perfect harmony. They were a talented trio, and their bond as sisters only made them stronger. But when their older brother Tenn Nanase Kujo left the family to pursue his dream of becoming an idol, the girls were devastated.

They had always looked up to Tenn and admired his passion for music. However, they didn't let his absence bring them down. Instead, they took on the responsibility of taking care of their younger brother, Riku, and continued to chase their own dreams of becoming idols. Years went by, and the sisters worked hard to achieve their goals. They finally debuted as a group, known as the Nanase Sisters, and quickly rose to fame.

They were known for their powerful vocals and captivating performances. But little did they know, their brother Riku had also been secretly training to become an idol. And when he joined the group Idolish 7, the sisters couldn't be prouder. As they became more successful, the sisters received a shocking revelation.

Their brother Tenn was actually a member of the popular idol group Trigger. They were amazed and proud of their brother's accomplishments, and it only strengthened their bond as a family. Together, the Nanase siblings continued to dominate the idol world, proving that no matter what challenges they faced, their love for each other and their passion for music would always bring them closer.
End of chapter 1