Chapter 2

**Tenten's Perspective:**

My heart sank as I watched my beloved brother, Riku, collapse on stage, his face etched with pain. As the audience gasped in horror, I knew I had to act.

'Tenn!' I shouted, my voice trembling.

**Rikkiu's Perspective:**

My eyes widened in alarm. Riku, our precious brother, was clearly struggling for breath. I sprang into action, rushing to his side.

'Rin! Tena!' I called out. 'Help me get him backstage!'

**Rin's Perspective:**

As a doctor, my instincts took over. I examined Riku quickly, confirming that he was having an asthma attack.

'We need an inhaler,' I said, my voice urgent.

**Tenna's Perspective:**

I frantically searched for the inhaler, which we always kept in Riku's bag. I found it and handed it to Rin.

**Tenten's Perspective:**

Rin's skillful hands guided Riku as he inhaled deeply. Within moments, his breathing eased and the color returned to his face.

'Thank you,' he whispered weakly.

**Rikkiu's Perspective:**

A wave of relief washed over me as Riku's condition stabilized. I turned to my sisters.

'You guys are amazing,' I said. 'You saved Riku.'

**Rin's Perspective:**

As doctors and sisters, we had always stood by each other. This was just another example of the unbreakable bond we shared.

**Tenna's Perspective:**

Despite the danger, we had remained calm and collected. Our idol careers had taught us the importance of composure in the face of adversity.

'We're just glad Riku is okay,' I said.

**Tenten's Perspective:**

As we helped Riku off the stage, I couldn't help but feel a surge of pride. Not only were we successful idols, but we were also there for each other through thick and thin.

**Tenn's Perspective:**

From the sidelines, I had witnessed the extraordinary bond between my sisters. They had put everything on hold to rush to Riku's aid.

As Riku was taken to the hospital, I couldn't shake the feeling of gratitude. My sisters were not only my family, but also the people who would always have my back.
End of chapter 2