Chapter 5

Amidst the gentle breeze and blooming cherry blossoms, the Kujo household bustled with an air of anticipation. Tenten, the eldest twin, her vibrant eyes ablaze, flitted around the living room, her hands laden with snacks and drinks for her guests. Her younger triplet sisters, Rikkiu, Rin, and Tenna, giggled and chattered excitedly as they helped prepare for the arrival of their beloved brother, Riku.

In a cozy corner, Tenn, the eldest of the siblings, sat perched on the arm of the sofa, his gaze fixed intently on his younger twin. Riku, his face still bearing traces of his recent recovery, rested comfortably against Tenn's side. Tenn's heart swelled with tenderness as he watched over his brother, ensuring his well-being before informing his sisters of their impending duty to keep a watchful eye on him.

As the sun began its descent, casting golden hues across the room, a cheerful melody filled the air. The sound of sweet voices singing grew louder as a group of young women emerged from the doorstep. Nara, the enigmatic leader of the idol group New Melody from Shining Star, stepped forward, her purple hair cascading down her shoulders like a silken waterfall. Behind her, her fellow members, Tsubaki, Makoto, and Miyako, beamed with equal enthusiasm.

'Excuse the intrusion,' Nara began, her voice tinged with a hint of playfulness. 'We couldn't resist paying a visit to the renowned Kujo family. It's an honor to meet you all.'

Tenten and the others gasped in delight. 'Nara-san! You came!' Tenten cried, unable to contain her excitement. She rushed forward to greet the idols, her sisters following suit.

Jin, New Melody's manager, stood back, a proud smile on his face. Having once been a member of Friday, he had long known of the talented brothers, Idolish 7's Riku and Trigger's Tenn. His own connection to the world of idols made this moment all the more special.

Nara and her group happily chatted with the Kujo sisters, getting to know each other and sharing their experiences. Tenn and Riku watched the lively interaction with amused grins, content to witness their sisters' happiness.

As the evening progressed, Nara turned to Tenn, her eyes sparkling with a newfound admiration. 'I'm a huge fan of Trigger,' she confessed. 'I've followed your career since the beginning, and I'm truly inspired by your work.'

Tenn's heart leapt with a surge of fulfillment. 'Thank you, Nara-san,' he replied humbly. 'It means a great deal to hear that our music has touched your life.'

Nara nodded eagerly. 'And Riku-san,' she continued, her gaze shifting to the younger twin. 'Your performances with Idolish 7 are equally captivating. The passion and joy you bring to the stage is undeniable.'

Riku blushed slightly at the unexpected praise. 'Thank you very much, Nara-san,' he said. 'I'm so grateful that you appreciate our performances.'

As the conversation flowed effortlessly, a longing stirred within Nara. She had always dreamed of singing beside her idols, and here, in the presence of Tenn and Riku, that dream felt within reach. With a burst of courage, she turned to Jin.

'Jin-san,' she whispered earnestly, 'Is it possible... could we perform a song with the Kujo brothers?'

Jin's eyes sparkled with amusement. 'Well, Nara,' he replied, 'It just so happens that I have the sheet music for a song that I think would be perfect.'

And so, in the heart of the Kujo home, under the blossoming cherry trees, Nara and her group joined voices with Tenn and Riku. The strains of a heartfelt ballad filled the air as the two sets of siblings harmonized beautifully, their voices creating a symphony that echoed with camaraderie and shared passion.

As the final notes faded into the twilight, the entire group stood together, a sense of unity and fulfillment enveloping them. Tenten, Rikkiu, Rin, and Tenna clapped enthusiastically, their eyes filled with tears of joy. They had witnessed not only the bonds between their beloved brothers and their newfound friends but also the transformative power of music.

As the stars twinkled above them, the Kujo sisters bid farewell to their guests. They thanked Nara and her group for the unforgettable evening and promised to stay in touch. Nara, in turn, vowed to remain the Kujo brothers' biggest fan, eager to witness the extraordinary heights they would scale together.

With the memory of the magical night lingering in their hearts, the Kujo family retired to their rooms. As Tenn and Riku lay side by side, they reflected on the serendipitous encounter that had brought them even closer to their siblings. And in the secret corners of their minds, they couldn't help but wonder what other adventures lay ahead for them, their love for music, and the unbreakable bonds that united them.

End of chapter 5