Chapter 6

In the vibrant world of idols, where dreams and stardom intertwine, the Nanase family stands as an extraordinary lineage of talented siblings. Among them are Riku Nanase, the charismatic vocalist of the renowned group, Idolish7, and his four sisters: Tenten, Kujo, Rin, and Tenna.

One fateful day, as the Nanase sisters witnessed their beloved older brother, Tenn Nanase Kujo, being summoned to join the legendary group, TRIGGER, a surge of excitement and determination coursed through their veins. Driven by an unbreakable bond and the desire to support their brother's aspirations, they resolved to remain by Riku's side, lending their unwavering encouragement and forming an unbreakable alliance.

As fate would have it, TRIGGER underwent a profound transformation, welcoming three enigmatic new members into their ranks: Andy, Bonnie, and Stevie. These enigmatic individuals possessed exceptional talents and a palpable drive, instantly capturing the attention of both fans and critics alike.

Amidst the bustling music scene, the Nanase sisters became an integral part of Idolish7's support system. Tenten, with her infectious energy and unwavering optimism, lifted the spirits of every member, reminding them of the joy and purpose that fueled their passion. Kujo, a seasoned vocalist known for her ethereal voice, shared her wisdom and techniques, aiding Riku in honing his vocal prowess.

Rin, possessing an acute eye for detail and a keen sense of strategy, took on the role of manager, meticulously planning each step of Idolish7's journey towards the pinnacle of success. With her guidance, the group navigated the challenges of the industry with aplomb, earning widespread recognition and a devoted fanbase.

Tenna, the youngest of the Nanase sisters, possessed an innate talent for songwriting and composition. Her heartfelt lyrics and soul-stirring melodies became the backbone of many of Idolish7's most beloved songs. Through her creations, she poured her heart and soul into capturing the essence of their shared experiences, inspiring both her fellow sisters and the countless fans who embraced their music.

As the Nanase sisters stood shoulder to shoulder with Riku and his fellow Idolish7 members, they formed an unbreakable bond of love, support, and unwavering dedication. Together, they overcame countless obstacles, celebrated countless triumphs, and forever etched their names into the annals of idol history. And as the stars continued to shine brightly above them, the Nanase family legacy remained an eternal testament to the transformative power of siblinghood and the unwavering pursuit of dreams.

End of chapter 6