46

As I make my way to our bedroom I slap Lauren's ass causing a sexy moan to escape her. She squeals as I drop her to the bed and her robe comes open. She looks up at me "what are you doing?"

   I hover over Lauren and lean down planting a delicate kiss to her lips then whisper "I want me and you in this bed the rest of the day." Lauren's face turns red and she bites her bottom lip. I open her robe the rest of the way, push it off her shoulders and rub my hands down her arms. Grabbing her hands I pull her to sit up and move her silk robe out of the way.

   I quickly take my clothes off, throwing them on the floor as Lauren is watching me, still biting on her lip. I climb onto the bed and straddle her while she is still sitting up. I grab the back of her neck and crash my lips into hers. "I can't seem to get enough of you."

   Lauren moans into my mouth. "I can't get enough of you either, baby" she admits as we break the kiss. I push her back a little and she rests on her elbows. I rub my thumb across her bottom lip and let my eyes roam down her beautiful chest and full pert breasts.

   I lean in and kiss Lauren again slowly and sensually. Her arms wrap around my waist as our kiss gets deeper and more passionate. My pussy is already throbbing as I move and straddle one of her thighs. When my pussy makes contact with her thigh, we both let out small moans into our kiss. I break the kiss and slowly make my way down Laurens neck kissing her sweet spot then sucking on it lightly making sure not to leave a mark.

   Lauren starts moaning and tries to grind her hips as she is desperately seeking relief. I move down until I am eye level with her breasts. I latch onto her left nipple and pull and twist on her right one. She arches her back pushing her breasts toward me and releases an intense moan. I am so turned on from her moans and I know her pussy has to be dripping by now. I switch to sucking on her right nipple and twisting her left and she says "I can't wait anymore... please just fuck me Kyler."

   I smile as I push her to completely lay down onto the bed and immediately move down between her legs. I spread her legs open exposing her beautiful slick pussy and the sight just makes my mouth water. I go straight to her clit and flick it with my tongue. Then slowly lick between her folds, tasting her sweet arousal. I quickly thrust my tongue into her pussy and tongue fuck her causing her to grip the sheets with both hands. I pull my tongue out and lick up to her clit, wrap my lips around it and suck hard. Lauren moans "ohhh fuck! Yes baby, ohh yess!" I lick and suck her clit harder and she moans louder and I feel her body lightly jerk and I know she is already getting close. I love that she is vocal during sex. It's so sexy.

   Lauren grabs my head with both hands and starts to grind her pussy hard against my mouth. I grip her thighs to hold her legs down as I suck harder on her clit. I hear "oh fuckkk... I-I'm about... to..." between her sexy moans. I keep her legs down and suck faster a few more times, then I feel her body go into spasms as she starts jerking while still trying to grind against my mouth as cums on my lips and tongue.

   I kiss up Lauren's stomach and make my way to her plump lips. Before kissing her I smirk "you are my absolute favorite meal." Lauren licks my lips and hums as she tastes herself on me. While I'm looking down at her she quickly flips us over. She runs her hand down my stomach between my legs and lightly rubs her finger between my folds. She smiles down at me "you're definitely ready for me."

   She sits up some and moves so her hips are right over mine. She leans down and hungrily kisses me and starts grinding against me. She moans at the feeling "oh god this feels so good." She kisses me again then releases the kiss "I want you." She starts kissing down my neck and body driving me crazy. I am so aroused and my pussy is throbbing so bad I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. Lauren kisses back up my body and sucks on my neck hitting my sweet spot while one hand slides down between my legs and she starts rubbing my clit.

   "Fuckkk" I manage to say and dig my nails into Lauren's back while grinding my hips up into her hand. I just want her to make me cum. As if she can hear my thoughts she kisses down my body and quickly reaches my throbbing clit. I arch my hips up towards her face and feel her breath against me. "Please Lauren... I can't wait any more" I beg.

   She spreads my legs and licks over my wet lips spreading them apart and sticks her tongue into my opening. She pulls her tongue back out and starts sucking and licking my pussy and clit faster as I grind against her mouth. I start moaning and close my eyes as a powerful orgasm rips through me. Lauren keeps licking as I ride my high.

   Lauren lays down beside me licking her lips with a smile on her face. I close the small distance between our lips and kiss her deeply, tasting myself on her. We break the kiss and I just stare at her. She raises an eyebrow "what?"

   Tracing my fingers up and down her arm I smile "this seems like a dream."

   Lauren looks at me a little confused and says "what are you talking about?"

   I slightly smile, "Being with you feels more like a dream that I will wake up from and you will be gone. It's just... it's hard for me to believe sometimes that you could ever love me. Sometimes I'm scared you will realize what a mistake you made by being with me and you will leave."

   Lauren softly caresses my cheek and rubs her thumb over one of my dimples, "I absolutely love you Kyler and there is nowhere I would rather be than here with you." I can't help but really smile and I wrap my arms around her, squeezing her against me.

   "You know, you have turned me into a love sick fool." I honestly say because it's definitely true. I feel things I've never felt for anyone and do things I never thought I would do.

   Lauren laughs at my admission "I know Kyler but I love it and love that you're like that with me. Now let's go shower then be lazy."

   We quickly shower so we can get back in bed and relax. Once out of the shower, I lay down on the bed and Lauren settles beside me resting her head on my chest. We lay in silence as I feel her breathing against me. Just the simple feeling of her breathing relaxes me and I feel like nothing in the world matters as long as I am here with her. Stroking her hair I lift my head to glance at Lauren and she has fallen asleep. I whisper "good night, beautiful" as I kiss the top of her head and smile.

   I can't believe we actually spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. We did not even eat dinner but I'm not complaining. Today ended perfectly and I couldn't be happier. I close my eyes and drift off into a peaceful sleep with the love of my life in my arms.