50

I frown slightly because I know Lauren loves it here. "Not that I wouldn't love that but what about your job? You love what you do and you love it here."

   Lauren caresses my cheek, "yes, I do love my job but I can easily look for a principal or teaching position at another school." I can't help the big smile on my face just thinking about Lauren willing to do that for me. She must really love me if she is willing to move for me.

   "You would really do that... for me?"

   Lauren adjusts herself on the couch so her back is against the armrest and pulls me into her so I am laying against her with my back to her front. She wraps her arms around me "I would do that for you but it would be more of doing it for us. The amount of love I feel and have for you is indescribable. It's not like anything I have ever felt before. I know it may be wrong but you can't help who you fall in love with."

   I reach up and hold Laurens arms and squeeze them in appreciation. "I love you Lauren."

   Lauren kisses the top of my head "I love you too, Kyler. So... you never told me what you want to go to college for."

   I laugh because that's one thing we have never talked about. "Well, I'm trying to decide between two things. I have always wanted to work for an advertising firm or magazine, building ads and what not. But I also kind of want to be an art teacher. I used to volunteer for a youth program in Pensacola that helped teach art to kids. I always enjoyed doing that and the feeling I would get at how excited they were to learn."

   Lauren squeezes me, "I am proud of you and either one sounds like a great idea. You will be great at anything you decide to do. I know you will be a great designer or art teacher. Who knows, maybe if you became a teacher you could even teach at the same school as me some day."

   I laugh at that thought. "That would be amazing," I say as I rub my hands up and down Laurens thighs. "Oh yeah, I talked to Kyle after I got home and he is coming to my graduation."

   Lauren kisses my head "well my love, Julia will be there too and of course I will be there. So that's three people there for you. I know you wish your mom could be there too and I'm so sorry that she can't physically be there. Just know she is always with you in your heart and memories. She will be watching down on you and watching you walk across that stage."

   Lauren strokes my hair as she continues. "I know she would be so very proud of you and I wish I would have had the chance to meet her. I would love to tell her thank you for raising such a wonderful, loving, kind, smart and selfless daughter whom I love so much. You definitely turned out great thanks to her."

   My eyes tear up hearing Laurens words. "Thank you Lauren, that means a lot. I know for a fact my mom would love you and she would be happy I found someone that makes me so happy. She always wished that I would find someone to love and be happy with and I truly have."

   We just sit in silence for a few minutes then I hear Lauren slightly sigh and she tightens her arms around me. "What's wrong?" I ask.

   Lauren kisses the top of my head that is resting against her chest. "Nothing is wrong sweetie."

   I turn a little so I can move my head and look up at Lauren. "Are you sure beautiful?" Lauren smiles and leans down pecking my lips. "I'm sure Kyler, it was a good sigh, I promise. I was thinking about how nice this is just being here with you in my arms."

   I can't help but smile at Laurens admission. "Yes, this is nice. I just wish we could be like this anywhere. I want to hold your hand and kiss you anytime. I want the world to know we love each other."