Out To Lunch

It was lunch time and the Brozone bros were at a restaurant.

RP: So what are you guys going to eat?

JD: Ooh! I want a meatball sub!

S: Can I have fish sticks and fries?

C: I want.. hmmm.. *turns his menu upside down*

F: I want this waffle thing, it looks yummy!

B: I want food!

RP: Yes, yes, yes, haha okay, and what do you want, Clay?

C: Uhh.. I'll have.. the... steak and mashed potatoes but the steak is medium rare, NOT well done, and the mashed potatoes with 2x the seasoning, same with the steak. I like flavor and make it have the little mint leaf on it or something.

RP: Oh, wow, uh okay.

S: Fancy much?

C: I'd also fancy a cup of tea. 

They all laugh.

RP: Okay, when the waiter or waitress comes, tell them your order!

All: Got it!

F: What's a wait-trees? I know waiter, but is it either a troll or a tree taking our order?

C: PFFT- It's a female waiter, waitress.

F: Oh. Okay.

[After a while]

The waitress troll comes

WT: Hello! My name is Ella, I will be serving you all today. Should we get some waters to start off?

C: I don't want water, I want my medium rare steak!

RP: Sh Clay! 

E: Oh, so we are ready to order?

RP: Yes, thanks dear.

E: Okay. 

RP: John tell her your order.

JD: Uhm, can I have a meatball sub and a soda?

E: Yes, and what kind of soda?

JD: Uh what do you have?

E: We have.. Dr. Trollper, Limey Fizz, Blue Glitter, and Mountain Trew.

JD: The Dr. Trollper please.

E: Got it!

S: I want fish sticks and fries please!

E: Yep! 

C: I would like the steak and mashed potatoes, although make the steak medium rare, NOT well done. I see well done when I see it. The mashed potatoes should have double the seasoning and the steak should as well and sprinkle some greenery on it, so it looks like I'm healthy.

E: Uh-huh.. okay! Got it!

RP: Sorry about him.

E: It's fine. He's not the worst costumer.

RP: Oh. Who was your worst costumer?

E: Uh, *flashback*

~~~

ST: Yeah, I would like the grilled cheese with 7 different types of cheeses, and add lightly cracked pepper. Also, butter the sides of the bread. Don't add mayonnaise. Make sure to add a light cream tomato soup with basil sprinkled on top to dip the sandwich in. Make the basil extra chopped. That's it.

E: Yes, certainly Sky Toronto.

{The order comes out}

ST: Uh, huh. This soup is horrible. Not even mixed thoroughly. Even the basil wasn't washed. *gags* and this grilled cheese, EXACT SAME! There are 8 different cheeses. I FEEL IT! I SAID 7!