Chapter 4: Giovanni Adessi

Damen hasn't seen his boss for the past two weeks. Not in the morning or in the afternoon. He's been going in earlier and getting home later. At the same time, since Damen has gotten used to the house. He's been getting things done faster as well. It gives him extra time he isn't sure what to do with. When the time comes he makes dinner and waits to see if Mr.Blunt would arrive, which hasn't occurred so far, and packs the food into containers.

Most of the time he wanders around his employers room. The smell is nostalgic but he isn't really sure from where. He wants to wrap himself in the blanket that drape over Mr.Blunts bed every time he looks at it. Sleeping feels like a much better idea instead of sitting around and watching regular TV channels.

What does Mr.Blunt do around here without Netflix?

Manbun comes around every Tuesday and Thursday but just keeps to himself and leaves. Damen isn't really sure if he should feel bad about it but it seems Taecyeon just doesn't like to be around him. He would try to make him more comfortable, but Damen isn't really comfortable enough with himself to make that effort.

----

Mr.Blunt is finally at his last of paperwork. His head swells as he grabs onto his pen to move the ink across the paper. Headaches are the worst for him, they always make his vision blur and his head grow hot.

"Giovanni Adessi." He says aloud letting his accent roll off his tongue. His name, his real name, is written perfectly in cursive on the bottom of the page. He pushes away from the desk and rubs his eyes with his palms, trying to regain his vision. Colors flash under his eyelids.

He guesses it is kind of believable that his name would be William Blunt but his Italian accent would throw you off. The only people he'd have to worry about finding out is Damen, and that weird woman whos been stalking his house ever since they hooked up that one time. The woman also isnt that great of a stalker or she would've at least known his real name.

He thinks back to the housekeeper, so oblivious. He wishes he knew but at the same time if he did... would he remember? His name must've been somewhere within Damens reach and he'd rather not have any connection. Giovanni pushes it back to the far corner of his mind and decides he shouldn't think of Damen while at work. Especially when he's so sure Damen would not remember by his name if he hadn't by his face. But he couldn't help it.

If he did would everything be okay? Maybe he'd finally smile for him.

Its been so long... why did he decide to come back now? Giovanni lets out a long sigh and glances at his wristwatch. The watch glistens as he turns his wrist.

2:36pm, Damen would still be at his house right now. Cleaning who knows what? Everything? Damen has always been a perfectionist, complaining about any stain, the little birthmark on his lip, or even the scar on the right of his torso. Although Damen is so neat he only has pierced his left ear twice not his right. Giovanni had noticed the loss of earrings but the holes were still clear as day. Funny how such a perfectionist could have uneven piercings on his own body.

Giovanni knew every part of Damen, every flaw that made him so perfect. His scowl was always the cutest thing every time Giovanni said he was perfect anyway. From his sleek jet black hair down to his small size 7 feet, is it still a 7? The part he misses the most is the crinkle around his eyes when they made crescents, that is accompanied with his beautiful white smile. This now a rare image among his face.

He hadn't noticed how much he missed these things until he opened the door the first day to feel his heart thump loudly in his chest. He didn't know who his housekeeper was going to be. The second he opened the door that day all he could hear was the thumping of his heart in his ears. Blood rushed to his face but he quickly recovered and pulled on his facade.