Chapter 3: Manbun

Okay so I'm going to start writing from a third person view because it just feels easier lol sorry.

-----

You should go clean it up, its gross." Mr.Blunt gives the flushed boy a blank face and moves his head slightly to the bathroom. He stretches his arm over Damen and grabs the clothes the housekeeper had left laid out on the fluffy bedding. The weight of him shifting made the bed bend inward as he pushed himself back up.

Damen brings his hand up to his forehead to check and feels the ragged skin beneath his fingers. He feels his face heat up as he raises briskly from the gigantic bed. The black-haired man scurries as quickly as he can to the restroom as his employer told him to. Damen makes sure to close the door behind himself before examining his clear forehead aside from the long red mark stretched across his pale skin.

Damen squats down and in a flash opens the glass cabinet door to grab the small health kit. Uncovering the top, he grabs the disinfectant and bandaid and bolts back up to the mirror.

Damen really didn't think it would've made that much of a mark. The gash on his forehead made it seem as if he had actually cut himself instead of hitting his head. He quickly cleans the area and places the bandaid on the cut.

Looking into the mirror, Damen notices his still glowing red checks. His eyes widen as he brings his hand to feel how warm he was. Am I sick? He turns his hand over to check again.

"Damen," He hears a voice call from the room adjacent. He quickly cleans up his clutter and puts the kit back in its place under the sink. The man sighs as he opens the door once again to return to the room. As soon as he opens the door, his boss turns around in his black sweatpants that hold tightly onto his waist all the way down to his ankles, which fits perfectly.

Mr.Blunt dries his hair with a towel in one hand as he strides to the walk in closet. He leaves his messy brunette hair out as he throws the small towel on the sofa next to the closet. His wavy hair flies around as he turns and looks at Damen. The jet black haired boy is startled but covers it immediately and follows Mr.Blunt into the room.

His employers back muscles stretch as he moves the clothes around on the hangers. Damen can't help but notice how all of his clothes are the same. He didn't really have much variety.

"Did you hear me Damen?" Mr.Blunt interrupts.

"Oh sorry sir, what was that?" Damen asks very quietly. Mr.Blunts face creates a scowl as he turns around back to scuffling through the expensive attire.

"I need help picking out my suit for tomorrow. I have a very important meeting." He turns and looks back at Damen once again. "It would help to get another gentleman's point of view."

"Does it matt-" Damen starts but is cut off.

"What? Does it matter?" The brunette man turns around quickly and places his hands on his hips. "Of course it matters, you know-you know what? I don't need your help. You could go." Damen scrunches his eyebrows together.

"Bipolar much." He whispers and exits the closet.

"I heard that." Mr.Blunt states loudly.

----

Damen opens the front door and places his bag and shoes at the entrance as he does everyday.

"You're here early, hm?" Mr.Blunt says as he walks towards Damen. "I left a note on the fridge for you." He waves his hand towards the kitchen and steps into his dress shoes. "I'm leaving." He gives Damen a smile that doesn't reach his eyes. Picking up his suitcase, he exits quickly.