Let The Show Begin

There's this Circus that travels the world. It lays deep within the shadows but they indeed carry out thrilling performances and provide entertainment for the willing audiences.

This Circus Chiefly, comprised of wild and engaging stunts enacted by the troupe; each member possessed a different skill and profession.

The show may seem fun and exciting but behind the scenes is a whole different discussion.

Some of the Performers were volunteers who offered to be part of the show, while others are forced.

Others like this poor mime.

This Mime name is Jack, and he was forced to be placed behind glass and forced to remind silent and entertain.

Jack didn't want to be locked away, trapped behind a see though box watching the world go by as he was forever locked away.

He didn't like the feeling of nothing.

No warmth.

Just ice cold touches.

Ice cold glances.

He wasn't the only one who was forced to entertain upon this hell of a Circus. There were others;

Rapunzel, a beautiful long blonde haired women was taken from her home and forced to do magic tricks.

Merida, a Redhead who had a long list of punishment. As a rebel this child tried her best to escapes this wicked death hole. She was forced to be within a cage with any wild beast. Even if she was a stubborn person, she was very brave upon taming creatures. Creatures like toothless.

Toothless isn't like everyone else. Then again everyone here had their own stories and own difference. But toothless, he was a hybrid. A freak. He wasn't very sociable and tended to also be hanging around hiccup.

Oh yes, Dear Hiccup.

Jack was in love with this male but he felt pity and disgust upon how to Ring leader treated this freckled brunette. He treated hiccup as if he was some kind of living doll. Making him do whatever he commanded, pulling strings.

The ring leader was non other then Pitch Black. A ruthless male who isn't all as he seemed to be.

Everyone here, had their own freakish stories. Freakish curse..

Jack glance outside placing his hand upon the glass watching his freezing touch cause the glass to fog up just a tad.

He watched as everyone around him gotten ready for the beginning show. Watching as they prepared themselves for another day of odd glances and disgust amusement.

Another day upon this hellish Circus.

And shall the show begin...

__________________________
A/N: well aren't I trash?

What do you think?

This will have hijack and MerPunzel..
Cause.. #LoveWin

I know..

Shall I continue?