You're Not Alone.

Jack watched as many people by pass him. As if he didnt exist. As if he was invisible to the outside world and its cruel citizens. When the poor mime gotten notice, it was only for a brief moment.

Their looks aren't charming but at least jack was noticed.

As the mime cast his glance around, he watched upon the other circus entertainers that took place upon this event.

As always, Merida was placing a show as she and toothless fought furiously. Merida tried her best not to actually harm the hybrid with the given weapon she had. A whip.
Toothless did the same as well, placing a good act on trying to be a 'wild beast'. At times, They were forced to not hold back.

It always ended up bloody and full of regrets..

He pulled his glance away from The Redhead and Hybird to cast his attention on a very long blonde haired magician.

She had a calming happy smile as she showed her tricks upon the smaller children. Rapunel was always happy, even if she was forced here. She kept a smile upon her face.

Next to the Magician was a new act.

A pyromaniac act.

It was stunning to see a new performance, though his Curious mind was upon weather or not they were a volunteer or somehow forced to be apart of this screwed up show.

The mime casted his glance around more, his eyes scanning the crowd for one thing..

Him.

Hiccup haddock horrendous III

Jack enjoyed watching Hiccup's performance as he acted out scenes and did tricks. He sang, he told stories-- All because he was a puppet.

A human puppet.

Jack felt his heart sank upon the darkness that feed off of this child. The strings were pulled and the brunette had no choice but to obey.

These people made him sick to his stomach. How could they enjoy such horrible treatment!? How would they smile and laugh upon other's misery.

They were force to perform.

If only he could escape..
If only he could speak...
If only..
===================

The show was over.

People cleared out slowly, each performer having only about an hour to themselves before pitch took over once again.

Jack pressed his face to the glass, his eyes down casted. He was always alone stuck inside this prison. The only times he was majorly payed attention to was either when someone remembered his existence or when pitch wants to move their next distention. Sometimes he even wondered why pitched stilled kept him.

He was useless beyond measure.

It made him sad.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Jack snapped out of his though and jumped back when he noticed a certain brunette by his glass prison.

Hiccup.

A wooden like claw tap at the glass. Even at this force the glass was Unbreakable, it wouldn't scratch- it's wouldn't break if dropped upon the ground. This glass was enchanted by dark magic.

Yes, Dark magic.

When hiccup first came here, he was more.. Human looking.

Now he almost looked like some wooden doll and jack knew why.